Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No sleep for 76 hours.

This is a discussion on No sleep for 76 hours. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Is this dangerous? I've had this my whole life where I only sleep once in every 3-4 days; for 7-8 ...
Page: 1

ChrisOwns

Default No sleep for 76 hours.

Is this dangerous? I've had this my whole life where I only sleep once in every 3-4 days; for 7-8 hours only.

priest_

Default Re: No sleep for 76 hours.

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Is this dangerous? *I've had this my whole life where I only sleep once in every 3-4 days; for 7-8 hours only.
    yes, and if you've had it your whole life why haven't you gone to a doctor about it? :/

ChrisOwns

Yeah and all they did was give me tips on how to sleep lol.

priest_

Yeah and all they did was give me tips on how to sleep lol.
    then you need to find a new doctor lol.

evenson

haha, well you're lying so thats cool, I really like it when people lie on the internet to seem cool, gives the post so much more! Fucking douchebag. I usually sleep for 3-4 hours a night and the doctors made me take blood tests, and gave me sleeping pills, if you went to the doctor with this they would hold you in the hospital.. you know why? No sleep after 72 hours means your legally INSANE. You can plead insanity to any crime committed after 72 hours of sleeplessness, but anyways... stop makin retarded threads.

ChrisOwns

LOL retard...check my post times and notice how they're scattered throughout the day. Retard I need need to be an e-thug. Besides, why would I lie about something so weird, that's something to be proud of eh? And I never told him I got 3-4 days because honestly i've had it forever and nothing has happened, and the last place I ever want to be is in thr hospitial.

FatM4n

I must sleep atleast 6-9 hours a day to keep me alive and bright in my mind if not I will yawn all day

priest_

Originally posted by evenson
    haha, well you're lying so thats cool, I really like it when people lie on the internet to seem cool, gives the post so much more! Fucking douchebag. I usually sleep for 3-4 hours a night and the doctors made me take blood tests, and gave me sleeping pills, if you went to the doctor with this they would hold you in the hospital.. you know why? No sleep after 72 hours means your legally INSANE. You can plead insanity to any crime committed after 72 hours of sleeplessness, but anyways... stop makin retarded threads.
    yeah, either he's exaggerating or lying out of his asshole

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Phosgene

this is very dangerous...while sleeping , body releases important hormons , for example growing hormon is being released...
    sleeping also "refreshes" ur brain from what it had this day...being awake for 76 hours +- on daily base is dangerous...high blood presure , heart problems and the list goes on...

ChrisOwns

I didn't know it wa serious lol....after goolging i found some frighting stuff. After about 2 days 1/2 your brain shuts down trying to conserve the little engry that's left. Then in about 4 more days the other 1/2 will shut down causing death.

*going to the docs"

Default Re: No sleep for 76 hours.

Is this dangerous? *I've had this my whole life where I only sleep once in every 3-4 days; for 7-8 hours only.
    Thats not possible.

E-tention pls

2 days k sure thats believable but 3-4 days? You wouldent be able to function if this goes on your whole life.

ChrisOwns

When I do sleep it's for 15+ hours at a time. SO bascially I have a big engry tank and doesn't need to be charged frequently, so to speak. That's my comclusion anyway. And yes it is possible IF I JUST SAID IT WAS HAPPENING TO ME. Me and 3 friends stayed up for 3 days for fun so yeah it's possible it's just a routine for me.

priest_

I didn't know it wa serious lol....after goolging i found some frighting stuff. *After about 2 days 1/2 your brain shuts down trying to conserve the little engry that's left. *Then in about 4 more days the other 1/2 will shut down causing death.

*going to the docs"
    i thought they only gave you sleeping tips lol.

evenson

Originally posted by ChrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwns)</div>
    When I do sleep it's for 15+ hours at a time. *[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns

for 7-8 hours only.

LAWL, good job kid, almost had us convinced :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast