North Korea vs South Korea

This is a discussion on North Korea vs South Korea within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoxG4hZeaKs]YouTube - US Official Lands in North Korea[/ame] My unit will get deployed if they go to war. I will ...
Page: 1

Default North Korea vs South Korea

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoxG4hZeaKs]YouTube - US Official Lands in North Korea[/ame]

My unit will get deployed if they go to war. I will be really, really pissed if I have to spend the holidays in freezing ass south korea to fight a pointless war. China will end up backing North Korea, and we'll only help the South Koreans, but ill still be stuck there until it's over

I think the Koreans should just fight this war on KRKO. Karus can be North Korea, Elmorad can be South Korea. The Chinese will obviously help Karus cheat with their amazing hacking abilities, and the Americans will help South Korea cheat while at the same time complaining about the North Koreans cheating. The Turks wont even play because they dont care and already own USKO.

blah.

Or.................................. North Korea could just not attack people. They so dumb fo' real.

funny way to see it thundergawd. I wish it was that simple. I don't really think(HOPE) chaina will not want to get into the war.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I don't really think(HOPE) chaina will not want to get into the war.
    Why not? China economy might be strong and they have a lot of people... But what happens when people go against a nation with far more advanced technology? Exactly they get extinct.

To go against US, EU and to some extent Russia. This is a battle they cannot win.
    Not economicly, militairy or political... China well-being is too much dependant on western world. And they'll rather break it's ally-ship with North Korea then go back to the middle-ages (well ming-dynastie for China ).

North korea communism is something that does not belong in this age of the world. And if they keep threating South-Korea and it's allies they'll soon face that extinction.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Why not? China economy might be strong and they have a lot of people... But what happens when people go against a nation with far more advanced technology? Exactly they get extinct.

To go against US, EU and to some extent Russia. This is a battle they cannot win.
    Not economicly, militairy or political... China well-being is too much dependant on western world. And they'll rather break it's ally-ship with North Korea then go back to the middle-ages (well ming-dynastie for China ).

North korea communism is something that does not belong in this age of the world. And if they keep threating South-Korea and it's allies they'll soon face that extinction.
    Don't involve us...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Don't involve us...
    Where you think the massive food production, clothes, gadgets etc come from? That's right... EU needs china production while china needs the EU's money.

EU is very political and economical powerfull and they're already in it wether you like it or not lol.

I hope Good Korea wins the war

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Where you think the massive food production, clothes, gadgets etc come from? That's right... EU needs china production while china needs the EU's money.

EU is very political and economical powerfull and they're already in it wether you like it or not lol.
    I just don't understand why is it so important for the USA to invade other countries. And because of the stupid alliance we have to send soldiers too. I know it'll happen, I'm not naive I just don't want it at all =(. As THUNDERGAWD stated, it's pointless.

go tell that authorities... its pointless sir .. ):