Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok tested couble games

This is a discussion on Ok tested couble games within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I found a great game some time ago : www.hero.netgame.com Pretty nice graphs :P Huge worlds, and lvling aint that ...
Page: 3

Banned

I found a great game some time ago :

www.hero.netgame.com

Pretty nice graphs :P

Huge worlds, and lvling aint that easy, the pvping is funny, but a bit complicated to learn ( u can put a bounty on a person, and get rewarded with cash for killing him etc)

Its Human vs. Human, u chose a faction to fight with...

There is alot of quests aswell :P

Well check it out, i like it pretty much :P

Psy

Originally posted by Private
    please do not go play eq its addicting as shit and will wreck ur life and ppl have died playing this game its that bad
    Guess you've never read the articles about the suicide commiters. They were failures at life and tried to escape into a virtual world. If anything, Everquest lengthened their lives before they commited the inevitable act.

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    please do not go play eq its addicting as shit and will wreck ur life and ppl have died playing this game its that bad
    Guess you've never read the articles about the suicide commiters. They were failures at life and tried to escape into a virtual world. If anything, Everquest lengthened their lives before they commited the inevitable act.[/b]
    +100

hej

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Try WoW, fair price to pay/month and graphic is really nice and nice community
    1. If I wanna ever see colours and chars like in WoW around me, I start using LSD

2. If I wanna see something jump like ppl do in WoW while fight, I will go mexico, order some jumping beans and see beautifull senoritas.

I rather play EQ2 where pk is loads faster than in WoW....and well no need to think if your char is really that colour or did your bro boost those stamps u just licked :lol:

Tried wow and it was ghay, no wonder your swedish ass likes it [/b]
    I hate it!!!! =)

I have a friend that play it and now he is mage ledare in the clan so he never have time to do anything exept play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123