Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oki we are 2 MrCassiba's...

This is a discussion on Oki we are 2 MrCassiba's... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You feel offended by a guy hitting on you? Sure.. Its Vandy, and he's pedophile as obviously stated in the ...
Page: 2

You feel offended by a guy hitting on you? Sure.. Its Vandy, and he's pedophile as obviously stated in the text above, but seeing how much of an attention whore you usually are, does it really bother you?![/b]

Ya I do feel really offended...maybe thats why I asked you to take it off? Its just vulgar. It's not even related to this topic at all. We might be in off-topic but theres still topics, meaning you should at least try to stay on them.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I think is not kind to post a bllshit like this here..First of all u insult mrsownage and then vandy that he got some respect ..Also it's his problem if he get horney with mrs voice .. It's time to close this topic don't u think ?[/b]
    Where exactly have I, or anyone else, been insluting MrsOwnage with the chatlog? She sounds like a 8year old, isn't really much of an insult. The fact of him getting "horney" over her voice, who cares, however the fact of him getting horney over a voice of a 8year old, certainly is something that has to be dealt with.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    who is the gayer one?[/b]
    I have just proven a point of Vandy, NOT being gay. In fact he&#39;s just a pedophile.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrsOwnage)</div>
    Ya I do feel really offended...maybe thats why I asked you to take it off? Its just vulgar. It&#39;s not even related to this topic at all. We might be in off-topic but theres still topics, meaning you should at least try to stay on them..[/b]
    It is related to the several posts in this topic, stating that Vandy is gay.

oO Jc Oo

both r noobs xD

p.s: leah dizon broke my heart jezzzzzzz! h34r: what a girl damn it!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

aight schrotti go make a topic called Vandy Is a Pedofile

then it would be on topic

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

aight schrotti go make a topic called Vandy Is a Pedofile

then it would be on topic[/b]
    However, mine is not a topic. It is a post

Where exactly have I, or anyone else, been insluting MrsOwnage with the chatlog? She sounds like a 8year old, isn&#39;t really much of an insult. The fact of him getting "horney" over her voice, who cares, however the fact of him getting horney over a voice of a 8year old, certainly is something that has to be dealt with.
    I have just proven a point of Vandy, NOT being gay. In fact he&#39;s just a pedophile.
    It is related to the several posts in this topic, stating that Vandy is gay.[/b]

I love my voice and I do sound tiny but hell, better then sounding like a man. but I just have a problem with you posting Vandys crude confessions all over a topic about Cassibas sharer.

The other post were about Vandy being gay, not a msg history convo about me.

who is the gayer one? :P[/b]
    fotios ofc..I am jimy

I love my voice and I do sound tiny but hell, better then sounding like a man. but I just have a problem with you posting Vandys crude confessions all over a topic about Cassibas sharer.

The other post were about Vandy being gay, not a msg history convo about me.[/b]
    So can we get back to topic and make another topic to proove if vandy is man or gay or speak about mrs voice and bllshits ... We just spamm with useless shit&#39;s my topic and in the end i think u guys gonna fight .. :/

Also can some1 tell me ventrilo infos ? :P As we said about that shit i will be happy to log and speak with u guys :P ..

Boyce

(22:30:23) (+VandyGCP) dam mrsownage talking to me in vent.. her voice like OMG making me horney :S
    (22:49:07) (RingWraith) lol
    (22:49:14) (RingWraith) she prolly sound like a normal swedish girl
    (22:49:28) (+VandyGCP) no clue
    (22:49:36) (+VandyGCP) it sounds like a 8 year olds
    (22:53:09) (RingWraith) and that makes u horny?
    (22:53:13) (RingWraith) eww
    (22:53:15) (+VandyGCP) its sexy O__o
    (22:54:37) (RingWraith) 8 year old?
    (22:54:40) (RingWraith) pervert
    (22:56:30) (+VandyGCP) guessing
    (23:11:13) (Shurt`) That&#39;s quite disturbing VandyGCP.
    (23:11:22) (+VandyGCP) ...
    (23:11:26) (+VandyGCP) Leah Dizon
    (23:11:45) (+VandyGCP) search her in google images with safe search off. oh my gosh this is why i love asion women
    (23:16:00) (Shurt`) No, there&#39;s no getting out of a comment like that
    (23:17:36) (+VandyGCP) what ??
    (23:18:20) (Shurt`) Saying that a woman, whose voice sounds like an 8 year old, makes you horny.
    (23:18:44) (+VandyGCP) its not my problem
    (23:21:04) (Shurt`) No, it&#39;s not. However, I&#39;m sure there are some elementary schools who wouldn&#39;t be too pleased with a statement like that
    (23:21:35) (+camaz0tz) Shurt`...
    (23:21:46) (+camaz0tz) im sure 90% of the population wouldnt be too pleased with a statement like that
    (23:22:06) (+camaz0tz) in fact...im sure quite a few people would please beg for the person sayign that to go to see a psychiatrist
    (23:22:09) (Shurt`) Ok, good point
    (23:22:33) (+schrotti) Is it blackmail time?
    (23:22:38) (Shurt`) Regardless, that&#39;s quite disturbing VandyGCP[/b]
    wow thats sad!

Banned Senior Member

/me looks at sig...

I&#39;ll go through account validations soon, got home from work got some things to do

Banned Senior Member

(22:30:23) (+VandyGCP) dam mrsownage talking to me in vent.. her voice like OMG making me horney :S
    (22:49:07) (RingWraith) lol
    (22:49:14) (RingWraith) she prolly sound like a normal swedish girl
    (22:49:28) (+VandyGCP) no clue
    (22:49:36) (+VandyGCP) it sounds like a 8 year olds
    (22:53:09) (RingWraith) and that makes u horny?
    (22:53:13) (RingWraith) eww
    (22:53:15) (+VandyGCP) its sexy O__o
    (22:54:37) (RingWraith) 8 year old?
    (22:54:40) (RingWraith) pervert
    (22:56:30) (+VandyGCP) guessing
    (23:11:13) (Shurt`) That&#39;s quite disturbing VandyGCP.
    (23:11:22) (+VandyGCP) ...
    (23:11:26) (+VandyGCP) Leah Dizon
    (23:11:45) (+VandyGCP) search her in google images with safe search off. oh my gosh this is why i love asion women
    (23:16:00) (Shurt`) No, there&#39;s no getting out of a comment like that
    (23:17:36) (+VandyGCP) what ??
    (23:18:20) (Shurt`) Saying that a woman, whose voice sounds like an 8 year old, makes you horny.
    (23:18:44) (+VandyGCP) its not my problem
    (23:21:04) (Shurt`) No, it&#39;s not. However, I&#39;m sure there are some elementary schools who wouldn&#39;t be too pleased with a statement like that
    (23:21:35) (+camaz0tz) Shurt`...
    (23:21:46) (+camaz0tz) im sure 90% of the population wouldnt be too pleased with a statement like that
    (23:22:06) (+camaz0tz) in fact...im sure quite a few people would please beg for the person sayign that to go to see a psychiatrist
    (23:22:09) (Shurt`) Ok, good point
    (23:22:33) (+schrotti) Is it blackmail time?
    (23:22:38) (Shurt`) Regardless, that&#39;s quite disturbing VandyGCP[/b]
    Tbh if I was Mrsownage I would feel insulted too.. Wouldn&#39;t it just be nice to take it off? :huh:

Banned

I never said that... People in IRC always edit logs -.- Example: Phantom&#39;s sig. ITS MADNESS!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just remember , Arguing with Camma has high costs children.!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Just remember , Arguing with Camma has high costs children.![/b]
    Thanks to this, I know better than to mess with him :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12