Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Omen666 is a noob haha

This is a discussion on Omen666 is a noob haha within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i dont know if he has a board name so i can pm i was 1v1 him with my noob ...
Page: 1

nfw

Default Omen666 is a noob haha

i dont know if he has a board name so i can pm

i was 1v1 him with my noob lvl 61 bp and he starts running likea bitch
    no one else was around so he runs to his party witch is at hb lol

@FT3R5H()CK

wow u need either to grow up or get a life...but ur really a retard

nfw

if i would know his board name id pm him but i found it quite funny he had baba shit out the ears and yet i pizowned him on a bp that has no uniqes

@FT3R5H()CK

its just a god damn game...grow up

nfw

im taking it ur omen666 for getting pissed in oftopic spam section dosnt seem like its just a game to u spending over 300usd in game items

youre both noobs

nfw

sup baba u need to hope on vent

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Red by any chance was it a level 61 bp?

nfw

nope it was a 61 bp :P my bp is only 61 on its way to 62 but i still owned this homo

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by nfw
    im taking it ur omen666 for getting pissed in oftopic spam section dosnt seem like its just a game to u spending over 300usd in game items
    who said im getting mad and no im not omen666 but ur acting like a little queer OoOoO he ran from me dude grow up its just a game

nfw

i could care less but its quite funny im a noob bp and he is a fully babashopped rogue and you act like he is giving you a dick to suck that you need to stick up for him

@FT3R5H()CK

im not sticking up for him u illiterate asshole im saying ur acting like a little bitch bcuz he ran who cares its just a game grow the fuck up

nfw

and your acting like you cant get your head out of his ass for more than 2 fucking min you duck sucking asshole

Originally posted by @FT3R5H()CK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(@FT3R5H()CK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw
    who said im getting mad and no im not omen666 but ur acting like a little queer OoOoO he ran from me dude grow up its just a game[/b]
    It's a game, so he should grow some balls and not run away to loose 50np. He can post whatever the fuck he wants, and he would appricacte it, if noobs like you would stop posting.

nfw

:wub: thx josh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast