Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMFGGGGGG

This is a discussion on OMFGGGGGG within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Shit I could play football if I lived in USA, pretty sure I passed the 200 pounds whatever that is ...
Page: 2

Shit I could play football if I lived in USA, pretty sure I passed the 200 pounds whatever that is :|
    Too bad there's no football in Israel, or there is and I just never heard about it.
    Though hockey definatelly sounds best to me, shoving others on glass(?) barriers sounds fun :lol:

DiffusalBlade

as i said to someone else, the only time wen u use ur feet is if someone falls over and u kick it somewhere :blink: . how is that football?. ever played a rugby match? i guess not. american sports seem to be so slow, full of padding IMO boring. blood ftw

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Shit I could play football if I lived in USA, pretty sure I passed the 200 pounds whatever that is :|
    Too bad there's no football in Israel, or there is and I just never heard about it.
    Though hockey definatelly sounds best to me, shoving others on glass(?) barriers sounds fun *:lol:
    Not only that, but you get to beat the shit out of them for no apparant reason.

Yup that too
    Maybe I should move to US after I finish my army service to start a hockey carreer or something :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Yup that too
    Maybe I should move to US after I finish my army service to start a hockey carreer or something *:lol:
    Move to USA
    if your tall and skinny play Basketball and be rich and popular
    if your 6'0 200+ pounds play American football and be easily reach
    Hockey is a shame really. :rollseyes:

Phave

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    Originally posted by Phave@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy

lol. let a rugby player play football without padding. *the game is different, and if you didn't wear padding, you would be replacing players alot.

An american footballer wouldn't be able to do jack shit without his big padding, and like Amercain football stop every 30seconds, what a peice of shit that game is.
    Its call a fucking strategy. a game that stupid rugby and soccer doesnt use, which is fucking boring as hell. You seriously like watching people runningback and forth with a ball like maniacs that dont know what they are doing... thats retarded lol. And whats wrong with Padding, sports arent meant to be blood sports, as i said before 98% of the American football players are at least 6'0 200+ lbs. Fucking Defense on american football are all 260 or 270 pounds+. now who would survive a whole season getting hit by a 270 pounds+ everygame. not like stupid rugby with a bunch of fruicakes in short shorts LoL.

American football>Rugby
    Basketball>Soccer :rollseyes:[/b]
    If you like stratergy why don't you play chess. Football and rugby players don't know what there doing :blink: , local soccer on a Sunday morning from the age of 12 know what there doing soo it seems like your talking shit.

NooBZilla

we have already gone over this 100 times....

gay rugby you get knocked out , but in american football you get knocked the FUCK out.

see the difference ... rugby please hit like pussy's compared to american football. As for hockey i get kinda bored watching it after a while the puck is the only black thing going back and forth poor black puck xD

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    but in american football you get knocked the FUCK out
    is it our fault ur country has a weight issue?

::XFactor::

I remember the time my football club chucked me out for punching his son on the pitch and starting fights with the opposite team when the ref wasnt watching :lol:

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Yup that too
    Maybe I should move to US after I finish my army service to start a hockey carreer or something *:lol:
    Move to USA
    Hockey is a shame really. :rollseyes:[/b]
    And "6'0" in cm would be?
    Trust me, I'm fat enough for that shit h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by jap190@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Yup that too

Move to USA
    Hockey is a shame really. :rollseyes:
    And "6'0" in cm would be?
    Trust me, I'm fat enough for that shit h43r:[/b]
    6'0=182.88 cm ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDgFAEfRMo4
    and you call them pussies for wearing pads... And DiffusualBlade, most of the AMerican football players arent that fat, they are buff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12