Other good MMORPGs out there?

This is a discussion on Other good MMORPGs out there? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok those guys who have played Guildwars, Everquest2, Cabalonline etc tell me good and bad sides of those games and ...
Page: 1

Default Other good MMORPGs out there?

Ok those guys who have played Guildwars, Everquest2, Cabalonline etc tell me good and bad sides of those games and also if U know some other good MMORPG u can recomment tell me pls and why? WoW doesn't really intrest me...

Things I wanna know are PvP, lvl caps, amount of quests, clans ( if they are functional or not ), also about customer support and GM things...

Don't flame on this one pls just tell me as neutral oppinion as u can...also if U can tell servers wich are newest or wich u can recommend. Ty all for help

Cabal is good, but after awhile it gets very repetative. It's not like KO where you can just take a break from lvling and go pk because your lvl and skills "grow" separately.

Originally posted by Shurt
    Cabal is good, but after awhile it gets very repetative. It's not like KO where you can just take a break from lvling and go pk because your lvl and skills "grow" separately.
    I made a test char on cabal and I have a friend who has lvl 115 char there...what I have seen yet is running to quest to quest... graphics is not bad and well game play is nice also. Dungeons are pretty gay with timelimits and even getting into some dungeons is impossible at lvl you get the quest because they are blocked by mops who 1 hit u...

well my char is only lvl 26 atm...after 2 day semi-hc play

Well I started playing RYL2 couple days ago.
    Don't know much about it right now but it's pretty nice though I'd say most ppl won't like it too much, especially if you're used to games like KO but you can always try.
    SRO under Joymax managment is not far from K2.
    They can't stop botter (aka macroer's), CCF's (credit card frauders, something like buying "silk"="knight points" and charging back after using them with nothing done about it.

If you're completely bored, play conquer or MU :lol:

@FT3R5H()CK

guild wars is fun but once you beat the game its boring pk isnt that good but can be fun but people have different opinions

there is a lord of the rings mmo comming out i suggest u look out for it cuz if they dont screw it up maybe very good

also i know ur asking bout mmo but oblivion never gets old i suggest getting it for the pc cuz there are a 10000 mods u can download to make this game possibly best pc game out right now

Banned

Default Re: Other good MMORPGs out there?

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok those guys who have played Guildwars, Everquest2, Cabalonline etc tell me good and bad sides of those games and also if U know some other good MMORPG u can recomment tell me pls and why? WoW doesn't really intrest me...

Things I wanna know are PvP, lvl caps, amount of quests, clans ( if they are functional or not ), also about customer support and GM things...

Don't flame on this one pls just tell me as neutral oppinion as u can...also if U can tell servers wich are newest or wich u can recommend. Ty all for help
    I recommend you play everquest2 . Guildwar is shity and gets boring FAST, same goes for Wow. On everquest 2 there are MILLIONS of quest, you can own houses and all that stuff and do all kinds of things and clans/guild can each have their own clan house so your clan can meet up there or something.

Default Re: Other good MMORPGs out there?

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

I recommend you play everquest2 . Guildwar is shity and gets boring FAST, same goes for Wow. On everquest 2 there are MILLIONS of quest, you can own houses and all that stuff and do all kinds of things and clans/guild can each have their own clan house so your clan can meet up there or something.[/b]
    w00t? clanhouse? How is Pvp? Hmmmm I think I concider it with a big tought

Guild wars.. dont even bother <_< 20 takes 2 days, then irs just farm and pk ( wich is fucking shit )
    I say go WoW

guild wars is great!!!!!

for 2 months. the graphics are stunning, much better than any current mmorpg.. there are tons of quests and gameplay isnt half bad. However, max lvl is 20 and the game gets old FAST and I mean FAST, 2 months of it and ur done. It is worth buying and playing as you would any other game but if your looking for some long term play value look somewhere else.

You can also try silkroad, its a pretty cool game.