PAYPAL QUESTIONS PLEZ HELP

This is a discussion on PAYPAL QUESTIONS PLEZ HELP within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok Im making a paypal account that will be set up towards my credit card account.. Is it possible that ...
Page: 1

xdiablox

Ok Im making a paypal account that will be set up towards my credit card account..

Is it possible that I can Buy things And it Take money from the credit card thats registerd to the paypal acc?

And Main Question : IF i SELL somting Will Money be put on the credit card thats registered to the pp acc?

what account should i sign up for Personal Premier Buesnies?

thanks a bunch

Banned

This goes in off-topic.

Banned

Ok Im making a paypal account that will be set up towards my credit card account..

Is it possible that I can Buy things And it Take money from the credit card thats registerd to the paypal acc?

And Main Question : IF i SELL somting Will Money be put on the credit card thats registered to the pp acc?
    what account should i sign up for Personal Premier Buesnies?

thanks a bunch[/b]
    I think that if some1 sends you money, it stays in your paypal account, i dont think it goes to your credit card. meaning you can use that money for sending, and withdraw if you have a bank account linked to your PP, but im afraid u cant withdraw money if you have a CC linked to it h34r:

I have the same thing, i use PP account to buy things only, cuz i cant withdraw money from it.
    Premier acc btw. no business.