Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

People you hate the most...!

This is a discussion on People you hate the most...! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; the problem, for me, is your attitude, acting like you are superior to almost everyone here (i won't quote you ...
Page: 5

the problem, for me, is your attitude, acting like you are superior to almost everyone here (i won't quote you or anything but you everytime say you are old player, got into the best clan etc etc), and you are acting like a princess, believe me if you were a boy like 99,99% here you wouldn't get half of the attention you have now

I am not sexist lol, i love girls, but not when they are pretentious for nothing.

and please read my post i never said you were flirting because you are not, and you are not nice either.

ALso i don't say girls on gaming forums are here for attention, i said mrscaro was, since she came in this forum and started to say she was lesbian, please tell me the point ?and don't compare to schrotti because you can't compare, he is a boy therefore no1 is interested in gay boys (if he is serious ...)

and last, explain me this ??? "Why are you on this forum other than looking for attention?" ? was this directed to me ?

evilwevel

so women don't come here to have online sex ?

so women don't come here to have online sex ? [/b]
    maybe not with you so sorry

the problem, for me, is your attitude, acting like you are superior to almost everyone here (i won't quote you or anything but you everytime say you are old player, got into the best clan etc etc), and you are acting like a princess, believe me if you were a boy like 99,99% here you wouldn't get half of the attention you have now

I am not sexist lol, i love girls, but not when they are pretentious for nothing.

and please read my post i never said you were flirting because you are not, and you are not nice either.

ALso i don't say girls on gaming forums are here for attention, i said mrscaro was, since she came in this forum and started to say she was lesbian, please tell me the point ?and don't compare to schrotti because you can't compare, he is a boy therefore no1 is interested in gay boys (if he is serious ...)

and last, explain me this ??? "Why are you on this forum other than looking for attention?" ? was this directed to me ?[/b]
    Ok, im sorry for being a girl? If you wanna pay for my sex change lemme know, im up for it!
    Maybe Caro is really proud of being a lesbian or she doesnt want guys hitting on her? Think of that?
    Got into the best clan, lmao! I barely joined clans, I made my own usally. I am an old player as well, played since 2004 Dec.
    Ok so im not flirting and im not nice, wouldnt that mean maybe im not on here for attention? Maybe im like everyone else?

Banned for scamming.

I hate the girls on this forum and the guys who suck up to them
    [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Impact">+1</span>

Ainelover

Ok, im sorry for being a girl? If you wanna pay for my sex change lemme know, im up for it!
    Maybe Caro is really proud of being a lesbian or she doesnt want guys hitting on her? Think of that?
    Got into the best clan, lmao! I barely joined clans, I made my own usally. I am an old player as well, played since 2004 Dec.
    Ok so im not flirting and im not nice, wouldnt that mean maybe im not on here for attention? Maybe im like everyone else?[/b]
    Epic about Caro XD lol, next time i join a forum im gonna go on and tell everyone what a buffed gay guy i am irl, sounds like attention .."=)¤(=#)8+ :to me

the problem, for me, is your attitude, acting like you are superior to almost everyone here (i won&#39;t quote you or anything but you everytime say you are old player, got into the best clan etc etc), and you are acting like a princess, believe me if you were a boy like 99,99% here you wouldn&#39;t get half of the attention you have now

ALso i don&#39;t say girls on gaming forums are here for attention, i said mrscaro was, since she came in this forum and started to say she was lesbian, please tell me the point ?and don&#39;t compare to schrotti because you can&#39;t compare, he is a boy therefore no1 is interested in gay boys (if he is serious ...)

and last, explain me this ??? "Why are you on this forum other than looking for attention?" ? was this directed to me ?[/b]
    Listen to this guy. He knows what he&#39;s talking about.

Ainelover

Every girls comeback when they know they are wrong is either ur a sexist or premature ejaculatezzzz : P

Listen to this guy. He knows what he&#39;s talking about.[/b]
    Are you serious or is this irony??

knightkiller

too bad some people doesnt realize ko4Life doesnt reflect the real life, being cool here doesn&#39;t mean you are IRL[/b]
    you&#39;re so right with that. I totally agree with you about it.

about the topic, well i dont hate anyone.. but i dont like too many people from here.

Are you serious or is this irony??[/b]
    I&#39;m serious.

Banned

I juz hates flamerz wh0 start flamez in my t0picz !11!!!!!!1!11111!

^ what did you expect ? I dont want to be rude but you are the stupid here, thinking a topic called "people you HATE the most" could be without flames...

now I hate you also

Ancient noob Senior Member

CHUCKIE!!! at the knightonlineworld official english forum (chuck, if you&#39;re reading this, someone is going to give you $500k in the middle of the highway in 2 days. go there on foot and wait patiently.)

in the real world, most of the Los Angeles County Sheriff&#39;s Department. most of them were born to be dicks. only a lucky few have any decent character.

Banned

^ what did you expect ? I dont want to be rude but you are the stupid here, thinking a topic called "people you HATE the most" could be without flames...

now I hate you also [/b]
    St1lll, no reas0n to flaymez! Y0u hate me, do I flaymez y0u?

NO, I DONZT THINKZ S0 YOU STUPID ASS MOFO I SH1TZ ON YOU OKE KANKI FUCK MÖTHER!1!!!!!!11!1!!!! :angry: