Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pope anger muslim

This is a discussion on pope anger muslim within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i guess we're not the only ones <_< <_< http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5354862.stm...
Page: 1

Erian

Default pope anger muslim

i guess we're not the only ones <_< <_<

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5354862.stm

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ones*

this kind of things just make me feel better about not being a religius person -_-

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Dro
    ones* *

this kind of things just make me feel better about not being a religius person *-_-
    prostituta! :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    ones* *

this kind of things just make me feel better about not being a religius person *-_-
    prostituta! :lol:[/b]
    tu y dro es mis perras :wub:

Mrjcolley101

OH MY FUCKING HELL JESUS.

i hate religion..

my way of puttin this is

If you are religious ill respect you, If you want to me to join the religion your end up with a door in your face AND for christ sake i dont have to respect your religion... i dont believe in god.. so why does that give you the right to knock on my door.

NO PROOF OF GOD.. NO GOD

antiriad

what i found absolutely hilarious about this is that the muslim community said after this, if you continue to call our religion a voilent one we will strike at you with furious anger (bit of the jackson there).. or pretty much along them lines.

so basically its the muslim community having their cake and eating it, and hang on isnt the pope meant to be the leader of the catholic church? so why would he want to give any kind of respect to anyone elses god?.. he's the leader he's meant to convert people to HIS religion lol.

i think this whole muslim thing has seriously spiraled out of control and people are afraid to speak out to them for fear of the reprocussions and if thats what that religion is all about then frankly it doesnt deserve to continue.. it sounds no better than the fascist state of germany back in 1940 and we all remember what happened to them fuckers.

mason_cro

I do believe that what the Pope said was misinterpreted, especially by people looking for an excuse to bomb Vatican, or any other religious center other than their own. People who use agression to prove their point cannot be related to religion in any way...It's politics which we should hate. I know I do

why would he want to give any kind of respect to anyone elses god?.. he's the leader he's meant to convert people to HIS religion lol.
    Sorry mate, but this is totally wrong. The Catholic Church is supposed to support and develop ecumenicism - tolerance among different religions, and in most cases they actually do pay respect to "other Gods", even though there is no such thing, only other religions. I don't see why the Pope should diminish the progress made in ecumenicism, I believe it was his mistake to say something that can be easily misinterpreted, he should've known better.

perhaps he was assuming that people would understand the point of his statement, and realize he was using a quote by Emperor Palaeologus...who felt that "such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." (yes one can argue that christianity is guilty of this as well)

my favorite quote of the whole 'speech' was: "Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul."

religious people are all slightly lower intelligence than rational people so this is unsurprising. Im hopeing for a huge war to start between them so they can hurry up and kill each other off. Im not sure which side i would take since i dunno what is better a dead christian or a dead muslim.

Babek

Islam is not violent!

mason_cro

religious people are all slightly lower intelligence than rational people
    Heh, generalizing about religious people, a couple of billion of them, and saying that they're all dumb and inferior to YOU is just plain ignorant and ridiculous.

Originally posted by mason_cro
    The Catholic Church is supposed to support and develop ecumenicism - tolerance among different religions, and in most cases they actually do pay respect to "other Gods", even though there is no such thing, only other religions
    This is classic, i couldn't have written better religious bullshit if i tried all night. How do you expect other religions to show tolerance when you tell them there are no other gods? polytheistic religions are all wrong? typical catholic shit. The pope is a fucking moron is the last person to be preaching tolerance. If he wanted to preach tolerance he should renounce the bible as discriminatory and outdated, and discontinue the intolerant crap he spouts. In other words, i dont see how a religious fool who worships a book containing violence against other ethnic groups, can preach for tolerance.

And yes, religious people are inherently stupid.

Originally posted by 0000000
    religious people are all slightly lower intelligence than rational people
    lol +11111

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

religius people are rational.. at least most of the ones i know, but they are stubborn for believing something so in such a blind way. Yet most of them got a faith based on nothing that would easily crumble. Just as an example, when "The Da Vince Code" book came out, a lot of the people from catholic schools and such paniced and lost a lot of faith in the Vatican, especially from the Opus Dai (or w/e is spelled). Even if the book only doubted what the christian religion afirmed, that jesus was childless/virgin, it shacked the grounds on many christians, despite having nothing to do with the actual meaning of Jesus life.

I'm pretty sure that there's more cases like this. Blindleslly following something seems just wrong to me... is like who needs a brain when we got a leader? That's just dumb

DontBanMe

/die muslim... annoying people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast