Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

propper behavior?

This is a discussion on propper behavior? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just wanna say that it was very cleaver of u to whine on me all teh time and keep going ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default propper behavior?

Just wanna say that it was very cleaver of u to whine on me all teh time and keep going and attackig me personal

Just wanna say what a lovely Mod we have here.

Z4=devile

Hope ur over it soon or you maybe gonna bitch about it all life long

the_DEAN

dont be a kid fatm4n,he was trying to make you learn that the wolf must be up!If a warrior have hes mind in the wolf what the sin must do the coffe?
    Nvm!!!!!!!

i thought 2 people played Z4?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u dont like the mods then leave....mods are people too and theyre allowed to have their own opinions of people...hes not banning u even though he doesnt like u so stfu -_-

FatM4n

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    dont be a kid fatm4n,he was trying to make you learn that the wolf must be up!If a warrior have hes mind in the wolf what the sin must do the coffe?
    Nvm!!!!!!!
    it was not about wolf dean

and i'm sorry if im late with wolf sometimes, but it was not about it.

That happens when a bad rogue like u pisses the whole party when u can't do a very simple task like wolfing and swifting.

As I told u, u did a really bad job as a rogue and after 2 hours of taking that, u pissed me off, aswell as many others in the party.

I'm sorry u can't face reality. U are a bad rogue, one of the worst I had to bad luck to meet in this game. I tried to tell u this politely at when we started the party but u kept failing doing your job, missing wolf, swift or simply not helping when humans came. And when humans finally raid us, u died and didnt press OK neither ask for teleport cause, and I quote "u didnt wanna loose 50 nps again", we had to fight without swift and wolf.

I'm used to parties where ppl sometimes miss wolf, but when u have to tell someone constantly wolf, wolf, wolf and when we really need him he cares more about 50 damn nps?!? I had to scroll up 3 times wolf/swift. Guess that means something. I wouldnt care much if u accepted the fact u weren't doing ok, but instead u denied everything and made this "my problem" when most ppl in the party were pming me "nevermind him, he is just a n00b".

U pick the wrong class kid. Start a warrior so u dont have to worry about wolfing.

FatM4n

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if u dont like the mods then leave....mods are people too and theyre allowed to have their own opinions of people...hes not banning u even though he doesnt like u so stfu -_-
    I respect him for who he was ,but now hes just a guy who likes to scream and insult other ppl even when it's long gone over the line

FatM4n

Originally posted by Devile
    That happens when a bad rogue like u pisses the whole party when u can't do a very simple task like wolfing and swifting. *

As I told u, u did a really bad job as a rogue and after 2 hours of taking that, u pissed me off, aswell as many others in the party.

I'm sorry u can't face reality. U are a bad rogue, one of the worst I had to bad luck to meet in this game. I tried to tell u this politely at when we started the party but u kept failing doing your job, missing wolf, swift or simply not helping when humans came. And when humans finally raid us, u died and didnt press OK neither ask for teleport cause, and I quote "u didnt wanna loose 50 nps again", we had to fight without swift and wolf.

I'm used to parties where ppl sometimes miss wolf, but when u have to tell someone constantly wolf, wolf, wolf and when we really need him he cares more about 50 damn nps?!? I had to scroll up 3 times wolf/swift. Guess that means something. I wouldnt care much if u accepted the fact u weren't doing ok, but instead u denied everything and made this "my problem" when most ppl in the party were pming me "nevermind him, he is just a n00b".

U pick the wrong class kid. Start a warrior so u dont have worry about wolfing.
    the proper quote would be like this Devil, "I will just lose 50 np if u tp me back whne i'm unbuffed and then I wont give ur swift cuz im dead"

But I can admit I did wrong but why yell and shout at me even 30 mins later?

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    That happens when a bad rogue like u pisses the whole party when u can't do a very simple task like wolfing and swifting. *

the proper quote would be like this Devil, "I will just lose 50 np if u tp me back whne i'm unbuffed and then I wont give ur swift cuz im dead"
    [/b]
    stealth doesnt work? h43r:

Bleek

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

stealth doesnt work? h43r:[/b]
    Lupine eyes ftw?

hed still have enough time to swift sum1 before sum1 gets close enough to see him

Banned Senior Member

hmm fatman has always been a noob and an asshole spammer

Phosgene

hehe devile who is worse me or fat ?

Banned Senior Member

actually fat

I will say it once and once only...

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

He can say wtf he wants, he dont like you. You dont like him... get fucking over it you damn n00bs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast