Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PWND BY A CHAIR

This is a discussion on PWND BY A CHAIR within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; not really funny =P but yeah was weird how he did a headstand after all that lol...
Page: 2

not really funny =P but yeah was weird how he did a headstand after all that lol

My7SinS

not really funny =P but yeah was weird how he did a headstand after all that lol[/b]
    Maka , that head stand was the stunt-man's reflex ;D

DarK

The headstand was probably the next part in his routine and he was concentrating on his routine so hard his brain just subconsciously did it!

Banned

He went into frontal flip, landed more on his back and then went up into a perfect headstand...[/b]
    ya i Lold at that :lol:

Banned

that's not funny :S

Maxpow3r

pretty sad.

he stood on his head for a sec. :blink: wdf

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

too bad :S

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

LOL omfg thats so funny cuzz the guy in the vid is a profesional break dancer named Bboy Ivan and hes a fag, im glad he got pwnt

Banned

Succesful Traders : JShadoW, Hoosier, I_Just_Owned_U ^^

Scammers : Maddin88 aka :aKaR::, Odemm aka oBiGPimPo

succesful trades in what .......... youve never bought an item with usd / sold if you got scammed in IGC then your NOOOBBBB

¬¬

gb trades for prem and interserver trades duh

sexy Owa

severe head trauma causes the muscles in the body to tense up, thats why he did the flip

Angry

severe head trauma causes the muscles in the body to tense up, thats why he did the flip[/b]
    owaaaa

sexy Owa

owaaaa [/b]
    hey sexy how are you i wont be on msn but pm me so we can catch up if your up for it.

sean you sir are probably 450 pounds and couldn't jump one of those chairs while its flat on the ground and side ways you fucking faggot have you ever done something progressive in your entire life other than sit on your fucking chair and play video games? this is his passion and even though he didn't make it hes gonna go and try and try and try again until he does. that shows somes some damn fucking skill in what he does. what you occupy your time with is sitting on youtube and looking for videos like that. faggot

Banned

sean you sir are probably 450 pounds and couldn't jump one of those chairs while its flat on the ground and side ways you fucking faggot have you ever done something progressive in your entire life other than sit on your fucking chair and play video games? this is his passion and even though he didn't make it hes gonna go and try and try and try again until he does. that shows somes some damn fucking skill in what he does. what you occupy your time with is sitting on youtube and looking for videos like that. faggot[/b]
    aww did i hit a nerve on you somewhere, who are you ......

no actully i dont sit on youtube , i seen it when i was at my mates house walked past the parents and they said ay sean watch this . and THIS HERO showed of his talents, the house was in uproar. Americans do the most funniest things

13stone 4pounds, convert too pounds im guessing your wrong there, kktybb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12