aight im bored and about to pass out for work (yes work) and i just got back the photos i took of a prank me and a friends pulled on our school about 1yr ago. We constructed a huge penis into the football field with fertilizer, now any person with gardening skills will tell u that somethin that size requires 1 bag of fertilizer.. well we used 8, and they can also tell you that the grass dosent grow it burns and it burns to the point that it will never grow again. The entire section has to be replaced but because all of the people who did it are out of school now (including me) we cant be charged with it so its the schools prob and yes it is still there and yes football season is in a month here :lol: . The photos arent the best but i tried my best cause we made it to far out into the field but u can still make it out (i didnt construct the shaft i dont remember who did but its fucked). Aight anyways hope you enjoy it and have a laugh or two while you play ko, peace all I go to bed .

p.s if anyone would like to come see these were located in athabasca,alberta canada and if your in the alberta highschool football league youll have fun playing on our shaft.