Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rate our prank (read story before viewing photos)

This is a discussion on rate our prank (read story before viewing photos) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; aight im bored and about to pass out for work (yes work) and i just got back the photos i ...
Page: 1

Default rate our prank (read story before viewing photos)

aight im bored and about to pass out for work (yes work) and i just got back the photos i took of a prank me and a friends pulled on our school about 1yr ago. We constructed a huge penis into the football field with fertilizer, now any person with gardening skills will tell u that somethin that size requires 1 bag of fertilizer.. well we used 8, and they can also tell you that the grass dosent grow it burns and it burns to the point that it will never grow again. The entire section has to be replaced but because all of the people who did it are out of school now (including me) we cant be charged with it so its the schools prob and yes it is still there and yes football season is in a month here :lol: . The photos arent the best but i tried my best cause we made it to far out into the field but u can still make it out (i didnt construct the shaft i dont remember who did but its fucked). Aight anyways hope you enjoy it and have a laugh or two while you play ko, peace all I go to bed .

p.s if anyone would like to come see these were located in athabasca,alberta canada and if your in the alberta highschool football league youll have fun playing on our shaft.

MrzLies

TheKingOfThePennis

<3

nfw

xD 10 grade i put bottle of suds in the founrian out front of my school but that plain funny

Sybian

Mike your my hero lol

Sybian

For our senior prank we put alcheselor in all the freshman toilets and flushed them all and then it got in all there lockers and they had to stop all the classes for the rest of the day.

merchanter123

thats pretty sweet. for my school prank we suspended a volkswagen to the ceiling of our cafeteria. and put a couple cows on the second floor and disabled the elevators, cuz cows can't walk down stairs lol.

Originally posted by merchanter123
    thats pretty sweet. for my school prank we suspended a volkswagen to the ceiling of our cafeteria. and put a couple cows on the second floor and disabled the elevators, cuz cows can't walk down stairs lol.
    How the hell did you manage the volkswagon thing?

I put ex-lax in my pre-algebra's teacher's coffee in 8th grade

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

seems funny but.... i just dont see a penis there h43r:

last year of highschool... uhm, gave an extasis pill to a teacher, drove a school bus, made 2 teachers and a discipline moderator quit , burned a locker room and glued a math teacher's desk to the ceiling aswell as all the classroom chairs , that was great, the fucker was soo lost. Not only me tho, had help :rollseyes:

Shadow_flame

hmm... i found one of my friends that fell for the snake in the can like 3 times in a row due to lack of sleep..

FatM4n

How do you manage to put a volkswagon to the ceiling?

im surprised no one mentioned the mishapen shaft XD and if u cant see it yr not lookin hard enough its burnt grass so its gonna look like it not pitch black or purple so look harder :P

NooBZilla

thats a shitty football field

p.s good prank :P

iwanttopk

named 3 pigs, let them off in the school. named them "1" "2" and "4", they spent all day looking for "3" when there never was one

Banned

<3 mike....fucking hilarious :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast