religion/911/national currency movie zeitgeist

This is a discussion on religion/911/national currency movie zeitgeist within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; this movie is absoultly blowing my mind, if anyone hasnt seen it let me say first off its 2hours long ...
Page: 1

thekingofswing

this movie is absoultly blowing my mind, if anyone hasnt seen it let me say first off its 2hours long and every minute of it is worth watching.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

hehehe already seen it.....gets you thinking.

TunaFishyMe

i just watched the entire 2 hours of it lol
    I really love propaganda films. Showing what they want to show and cutting out the rest of the facts.
    The only reason why this film is able to make people "think" is because most people (including me) has not done enough research. They throw in clips of pain, little jokes to make people sympathetic to what they are saying, then believing it.
    The first part about religion was new to me. 911 stuff, heard it before. Then this North American Union, EU, AU merge into one rofl. That just took the cake.
    Who made this? Michael Moore?
    rofl Verichip in may 2008? Thats in 20 days?
    I heard of the VeriChip many years ago. It is used for health system etc etc. If anyone doesnt know how RFID works, there are two main ways for how it works. The chip has a mos in it which is used to turn it on and off. It is either passive or active. Now active RFIDs have their own internal power source. Which when placed in the human body, isnt very safe. Also, with its own power source, it may break, which means that you would have to put another chip into the person, which is too much work considering you have to do for the entire world. Now the other way, is passive. Transmitter who scan the RFID, induce enough power through EM ways to turn it on and it then send back the specific code is needed. Now if this was the case, there is no way you can "turn off the chip" It is like a barcode that zellers read. The only thing they can do is to turn off a response to it on the database. So there has to be some sort of database that controls EVERY single thing in the world to tell them not to react to this specific barcode.
    Have fun trying to devise something like this any time soon. Also to have a database like this, you will need to have a backup system. Today, backup systems in offices work like so. Everynight, it backs up everything on the server. It saves it and after a couple months, it gets deleted. So in theory, it has to store backup copies for months. A system like this would probably have to store information for years. If the government is able to do all this behind the public's eyes, then the government is ran but geniuses.
    If this guy is "right" the very chip wont be implemented for another 50 years. No time soon. lol Propaganda movies...gotta love them.

i just watched the religion part....already know about the 9/11 thing from loose change and other movies about it.

if any of this is new to you then just wow... no wonder this forum is full of idiots. I suppose it's useful for the total layman but not much else.

its kinda exaggerated though and the movie itself is a pile of shit.

crappy movie, nothing more than distorted facts... and half of the 9/11 video clips you see on the internet are faked or editted.

Inactive Member

interesting