Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

rofl?

This is a discussion on rofl? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; gwan lads theres more to life then talking walking drinking blinking winking shrinking kinking minking jinking linking ko!...
Page: 3

apoth0r

gwan lads theres more to life then talking walking drinking blinking winking shrinking kinking minking jinking linking ko!

apoth0r

i just know paddy is preparing someting awesome

gwan blud shake a leg!

apoth0r

omg im quivering with antisipation and antidisestablishmentarianism !

apoth0r

*makes a "groan (noun) is an utterance expressing pain or disapproval or a loud moan - groan (verb) means to indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure or to moan loudly; grown is the past participle of grow and means fully developed" sound

apoth0r

ok its ur fault ur getting the Tenacious D - Sex Song lyrics on ur absent asses!

hat's the first thing I say to you, How's it goin`? Are you flowin`? Listen honey, thinkin` bout a couple things to say to you. Showin`, growin`. And I'd like to place my hands upon your fuckin` sexy ass and squeeze, and squeeze.

Take off your blouse and your underpants, then take a look, cause here me and KG come naked, out of the side hatch. Pretty oils and perfume, and insense. Now you're groovin, put on a cool '70s groove, a funky groove to fuck you, the funky groove that fucks you. You guessed it, me, me and KG.

It's all about sex supreme, we likes to cream jeans. Have you ever been worked on, by two guys who are hot for your snatch? That's what I'm offerin` you. You step into our room, and then you smell the perfumes. You lay upon our roundish bed, and then you feel a tickling on your head. It's KG with a feather, the French tickler, look out baby he's got the tools.

And then you feel somethin` down by your feet, it's me, it's JB, I'm suckin` on your toes. We don't mind suckin` on toes. Good luck finding a boyfriend who sucks toes. Havin` sex with me and KG, now you're talkin` double-team, supreme.

apoth0r

someone put me out of my misery :wacko: :unsure: :blink: :angry: <_< :huh: <_< ^_^ :mellow: :P :lol: :wub:

apoth0r

save me poontuss!

why should you be able to post any crap in the general section, and other people have to follow the rules? do you really want this forum to become like ranking with the childish spam?

this is a private forum, not a democracy. the admins choose mods, not the posters. you havent paid anything for the upkeep of this forum so you should respect their rules.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if i were mod ud be banned and this topic would have been locked -_-

Ap0phis

Originally posted by 0000000
    why should you be able to post any crap in the general section, and other people have to follow the rules? do you really want this forum to become like ranking with the childish spam? *

this is a private forum, not a democracy. the admins choose mods, not the posters. you havent paid anything for the upkeep of this forum so you should respect their rules.
    +1234698

EDIT: Cama for MOD

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

YEAH FUCK YOU MODS.... B)

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if i were mod ud be banned and this topic would have been locked -_-
    yay someone cares! :lol:

Kraab Dealer

Originally posted by apoth0r
    save me poontuss!
    i think you just broke the record for most consecutive posts made by 1 person
    is it rly necessary to octuple post?

Zarger

Its just a topic, it was posted in the wrong spot, and people are making the biggest deals of it...

Couldn't the mods atleast move the topic to "off topic" if they have that moderator icon? When mods lock topics, it would help if you posted the reason why and how to resolve it... :rollseyes:

apoth0r

well u see no one has anything to do apart from think of knight online related things, im a man of fun and laughs so what i do is write things that might tickle someone somewhere enough to even 'lol' but when ur put down by a top rogue on ares well ur days are numbered, the fans come pouring in and their word become more popular then a bibles (oh we done that one havent we) but fukkit, ur a cock zero and u need to learn some respect before someone really really messes u up for being such a tool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast