So here's the deal,

Bought a Samsung 46" LCD 1080 P, 10,000:1 Ratio, XBOX Game Mode T.V the other day. Also bought an XBOX Elite Package, and own a very well built DUO-Core laptop, that supports HDMI / HDCP. Normally, when connecting a computer to your television monitor, all you need is the right PIN number, cable. However, from what I understand, I can use DVI inputs, and HDMI cables. So rather than go about the 6 PIN style cable, can I hook up HDMI / HDCP / DVI cables from my laptop to the T.V ? My laptop does have a DVI cable slot. Also, I don't game alot, I barely play KO, too many other things to do, including my new hobby "Splinter Cell Double Agent Multiplayer" for the XBOX 360. But what I want to do is run it entirely wirelessly. Setup my laptop for downloading movies, and running them thru my T.V without losing quality in weak compression into CD/DVD format. Also, I like sitting on my lazy-boy, burnin fatties, and wouldn't mind surfing the net, etc. Any wireless keyboard / mouse would work eh ?

And what's the whole deal behind XBOX 360 Elite and going wireless for Internet ? Have to buy an adapter for the XBOX 360 or wah ? If so, I'll stick to running a cable along my base boards. If it's for that only. Still run the laptop off the wireless signal.

Next step is setting up my surround sound to my turntable setups, which include one bad ass, Self Powered AMP.

Ok, thanks to anyone who knows what they're talking about.