Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sean Taylor passed this morning.

This is a discussion on Sean Taylor passed this morning. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I don't know if any of you watch football or have been following this story but Washington Redskins Pro Bowl ...
Page: 1

ILoveYouToo

I don't know if any of you watch football or have been following this story but Washington Redskins Pro Bowl Safety Sean Taylor died this morning of a gun shot wound to the leg. Here is the link to the story http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406

I'm been a Redskins fan my whole life and Sean Taylor was my favorite player, not to mention the best safety in the league, voted hardest hitting player in the league last year. I'm kinda shocked about this because i didn't expect him to die from being shot in the leg especially with all of the good news the media was giving. Any thoughts?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

WOW, I have really heard nothing about this h34r: , and sean taylor is one of the, if not the best, safety's in the league

Banned

ftw? ESPN has not said ANYTHING about this from when i watch it....

last time a dude died it was all over ESPN 24/7..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Really sad story - I especially empathize for his 1-year old daughter who will never know her father.

Hope they find the POS who did it. :angry:

Musta lost alot of blood :S Sorry to hear

TunaFishyMe

theres a massive artery in the leg

ILoveYouToo

This is why i was confused because on the news they said they were able to replace most of the blood that was lost so i'm trying to figure out wtf killed him =/

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Taylor was just getting his own life straightened out and was becoming one of the premiere safety's in the league.. So sad to hear his career and life was cut short by a piece of shit coward...

Aba

wow h34r: from getting shot in the leg?

weird...never thought that would happen

DaKidGotSkillz

YA it's sad. Heard this morning.

Banned

wow. When i heard he got shot in the leg i was like, "i guess he wont be playin for a while"

maybe the team will step it up like the saints did and we can win some games

sexy Owa

wow. When i heard he got shot in the leg i was like, "i guess he wont be playin for a while"
    maybe the team will step it up like the saints did and we can win some games [/b]
    +1 :P really sad to hear i respect any athlete, expecially this one h34r: rest in piece

Razorbacks12

maybe the team will step it up like the saints did and we can win some games [/b]
    a guy just died and you're worried about the redskins rebounding off of it... pathetic

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Heard about it this morning, but seeing as how I don't ever watch football, I had know idea who he was, sad to hear though

Banned

a guy just died and you're worried about the redskins rebounding off of it... pathetic[/b]
    if you would fucking comprehend what he ment then you would know its not all about the redskins dumb ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast