server maint

This is a discussion on server maint within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; tonight will be the first time we will be doing our clan tv station online^^ www.ustream.tv/channel/buttkickerss-show tonight we will be ...
Page: 1

rokertje

tonight will be the first time we will be doing our clan tv station online^^

www.ustream.tv/channel/buttkickerss-show

tonight we will be showing some southpark and family guy episodes during the server downtime

its not always online but from now on each tuesday during maint we will be showing

so feel free to drop in you dont need any plugins it has a chatbox

my nets too slow to watch it without having to pause n shat

i tried doing a ustream show, but no 1 watched it. after a couple days i just said fuck it

rokertje

i tried doing a ustream show, but no 1 watched it. after a couple days i just said fuck it[/b]
    problem i have isnt that people dont watch but to many log and i lagg out and its not the best out there couse it uses a hell of alot from youre comp
    and offcourse you got pricks that only show up to spam the chat :P thank god for the ban button :lol:

my nets too slow to watch it without having to pause n shat[/b]
    yeah you need decent connection to watch it :angry:

we also run a radiostation wich is easier and more stable through flatcast and mostly online when im sleeping :P

http://www.buttkickerskol.com/radiobk/

rokertje

like now that is :P