Shaq to Phoenix Suns

This is a discussion on Shaq to Phoenix Suns within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Why would they want him? they are suppose to be a fast pace/fast break team. 1) Hes old and will ...
Page: 1

Banned

Why would they want him? they are suppose to be a fast pace/fast break team.

1) Hes old and will probably retired after this year
    2) Hes fat and slow

abdeucethree

too keep up with my lakers =]

Banned

I have no idea why anyone would want fuckin Kwame Brown. he is the worst fuckin 1st draft pick in the world. I was happy to get rid of him when he was on the wizards.

oldboy

The Lakers r gonna be HUGE! Gasol, Bynum, Odom as the big 3! ...Marion is a finess player ...they need to get big..fast! they only decent big man on the board...y they felt they had to give up Marion idk....this will help Miami alot tho...shame, i was hoping they were gonna fade and die..

. he is the worst fuckin 1st draft pick in the world.[/b]
    eh, darko milicic?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I have no idea why anyone would want fuckin Kwame Brown. he is the worst fuckin 1st draft pick in the world. I was happy to get rid of him when he was on the wizards.[/b]
    I think Jordan picked him 1st overall as a joke on the NBA, had to have been....

Banned

Shaq is a legend.

Thats why they want him. Phoenix knows something more then you guys do because they traded for him. Let the million dollar people work their magic.

Banned

maybe he will play good...maybe... or bought him for his popularity=more fans?

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Shaq is one of my all time favs..{Jordan being my fav} He is past his prime and not nearly as good as he use to be, but I still think he has something left and could possibly help the suns... Shaq has always been an intimidating presence in the middle so that helps right there...

Banned

Shaq is a legend.
    Thats why they want him. Phoenix knows something more then you guys do because they traded for him. Let the million dollar people work their magic.[/b]

people stopped goin to Heat games...Who would pay to see shaq sit in his suit on the bench?

HisHoliness

Old fat Shaq will be huffing and puffing during his 18 minutes per game with the Suns. I am laughing my ass off on this trade..... GO LAKERS!!!!

Banned

people stopped goin to Heat games...Who would pay to see shaq sit in his suit on the bench?[/b]
    You talk like shaq was the only thing the heat had.

oh wait i forgot he was. Oh dont let me forget the also hurt the season wade.

Who else does the heat have? No one. That team was ran by wade and shaq.

Shaq been hurt. Wade been hurt. Basically one of them played the other didn't so ofcourse they lost.

Would you also pay to see your team who won championship last year not have the 2 people who got them the win sit the bench?

simple182

I have no idea why anyone would want fuckin Kwame Brown. he is the worst fuckin 1st draft pick in the world. I was happy to get rid of him when he was on the wizards.[/b]
    simple. He has a good expiring contract. Memphis wants to be like blazers. And for Suns and Heat trade, Heat has the best of it? how? not only they got rid of shaq, not only they get marion, but they will have a massive cap space left. With Shaq 20 million dollars a season and still ahve 2 more season left gone, their cap space is perfect and if marion opts out next season then they will ahve about $21 million to sign players. Smart move by Heat but not suns. O well, Phoenix vs Lakers in playoff again? Bring it, this time the suns are going home. Bynum killed Amare and will kill Shaq, and add Pau, Phoenix is no match.

Btw They are already selling Shaqs Home/Away Jerseys for this season!
    http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/262/shaqphxvc9.png LOL