Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In Shock, I have a date!

This is a discussion on In Shock, I have a date! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; As many know I have been recovering from a 4 year fight with a spinal illness. Recently I started getting ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default In Shock, I have a date!

As many know I have been recovering from a 4 year fight with a spinal illness. Recently I started getting out again and having a social life. I've recently meet a very nice girl and we been chatting via email and texts for a few months. 'i finally got the courage to ask her out. After a 2 hour phone call which was just awsome I have now been invited to stay for a day and night at her home in London. I think she is pretty , she is my age and she is smart too. We hold alot of the same values it seems and have so much in common. I've never known a woman I felt like I am an equal too in so many things. I just hope I don't do what I always do and fuck things up because I am self centred and shit with money lol. I'm just so happy that I meet someone like this and that she is feeling the same as me. I think I've been given a good card and my luck in on the up!

Sorry to gloat , well actially I'm not sorry at all I'm a happy Dan!

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I hope things work out for you^_^. Just a quick tip : DO NOT SCREW THINGS UP!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Show us a picture... if she pulls something I'll fucking nova her down.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Hmm, I hope she likes BMWs

Well now things are getting complicated just had another woman delcar her uncondictinal love for me on the new of me going to go out with this girl.

The date is with a woman called Barbora , she is 30 and lives in London. Orginally from the checz rebulic and has lived in the UK for 11 years. She is a bar manager/supervisor and currently finding another job so she can have a normal life again. We've gotten to get to know each other pretty well and orginally she made the first move and introduced herself to me.

I'm currently comming off my morphine as it's making me feel worse and the pain I have is fading. For the first time for years I feel like the real me and this woman likes what she sees inside of me and the outside ( with my missing front tooth too ). I know it's sad that at my age i all hyped about this but finally someone who wants the same things in life I do is intrested in me.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Don't ever let her see this topic telling everyone about her on the web and if you post pics. My only advice is to take this laid back and relaxed, don't make her think she has the upper hand and you'll do anything for her or you'll just be messed around and get heart broken. Take it coool and show her the real you. I am happy you're happy, goodluck sir, I expect a wedding invite if it goes that far.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You might not think my advice is good, but don't be cocky! lol... It's one thing to be cocky on the forums and another to be cocky in real life and towards others . And as Jason said, don't think you're the underdog, but also don't think ur at the top of the food chain,.. just simply be urself and if it's not good enough for her, then there will be others. My rule is, if a girl demands too much, just say bb :P... cause that's just being whipped, and u don't want that in a relationship, or god forbid to get married to one like that.

I'm actually a very humble shy person in real life. On here I am Felix but with her I am Dan which is otally different. I'm just taking slow but we are both really into each other as she has so much in common with each other. The best thing is she is not into gaming but she a big car fan so she has already said she wants to go to the car meets and shows. Also she likes movies and loves to cook. She lives about 60 miles from me in London so just over an hours drive away. With us both being 30 and we both want the same type of relationship and when we talk we end up talking for hours but it feels like seconds. I've been extreamly honest and she said it showed and that is what she liked so much is I've been straight with her. Also when I told her what I do if she was a naoughty girl she turned round and promised me point blank she;s going to be a bad bad girl and she moved the dates forward a few days. Fingers crossed that things work out.

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well now things are getting complicated just had another woman delcar her uncondictinal love for me on the new of me going to go out with this girl.

The date is with a woman called Barbora , she is 30 and lives in London. Orginally from the checz rebulic and has lived in the UK for 11 years. She is a bar manager/supervisor and currently finding another job so she can have a normal life again. We've gotten to get to know each other pretty well and orginally she made the first move and introduced herself to me.

I'm currently comming off my morphine as it's making me feel worse and the pain I have is fading. For the first time for years I feel like the real me and this woman likes what she sees inside of me and the outside ( with my missing front tooth too ). I know it's sad that at my age i all hyped about this but finally someone who wants the same things in life I do is intrested in me.
    If I were you, I'd tell the other woman that you do not want to hurt her and have to think about the situation and need time for yourself to realize what you actually want.

Meanwhile, you can get to know to Barbara and see who you like more and with whom you can think about a relationship. Afterwards you have to make your choice, it's all in your hands!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Also when I told her what I do if she was a naoughty girl she turned round and promised me point blank she;s going to be a bad bad girl and she moved the dates forward a few days.
    I like this.

sigged xD

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

all i wanna say is... Enjoy!.. have a great time with her

Good luck there ^^

what's spinal illness? back?

Btw: Smart and pretty, sounds like a trap j/k

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

+1 to PlodeZ who doesn't like BMW's , good luck to you Felix

TunaFishyMe

Take it slow dude. From my experiences, first 4 months are gold and it feels just like you described. After 8 months, if its still that great then get more serious. Women are evil. A wise korean pro-gamer once said: To achieve great things, stay away from the women!

Well things have gone from good to perfect. We were talking for hours on weds then she said "Please come down and see me" it was 3am and I drove 60miles to meet her. I got home 6pm today and I've been with the most amazing woman I've ever meet. We've got so much in common and our pasts are very similar. We both want exactly the same thing to happen. I've had some great girlfriends but there is always one issue that causes thing to go wrong. Finally I can't see anything wrong and I even can tolerate her pet cat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast