Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

So what happened?

This is a discussion on So what happened? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Once a year people seem to feel the need to come back to k4l and talk their life better than ...
Page: 2

Banned

Once a year people seem to feel the need to come back to k4l and talk their life better than it is. Probably lives in a trailer with a crackwhore lol.
    razor likes this.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you never change !
    no1 will let you know much about their life in ko4life as long as they still playing, most of them afraid of getting cursed few days later by their haters...

anyway read what razor said, it's pretty much what's going on in USKO / EUKO nowdays

ko is in our soul guys.. there is no way to quit this damn game for more than few years.. ur souls are already taken :-]

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ko is in our soul guys.. there is no way to quit this damn game for more than few years.. ur souls are already taken :-]
    shit thats so true,i cant remember how many times i quited or even tried,and always back to this curse aq
    Keeshiu likes this.

KO got sucky

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Once a year people seem to feel the need to come back to k4l and talk their life better than it is. Probably lives in a trailer with a crackwhore lol.
    Hmm.. "Mrrapist" And your really trying to talk shit? Lol.. Whatever my dude As a matter of fact. Were both Crackwhores.. And I'm looking into Putting my Unborn Son In South parks Crack Baby fights make some money too pay for all 3 of our crack addictions.

Haha..Anyway,

It's really good to hear from some of you!! I hope this stays around, For everyone that got the meaning behind this topic thank you for staying on topic.
    Let's keep it going. Seems like a lootttt of people went into the army.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    A house, a bad ass jeep? You were fucking 13 years old when I played wtf. I'm actually happy for you.
    I'm not surprised your ass is still around too hahaha.
    Thank you though, I see how this sounds like im "boasting" about myself. For the record i wasn't intending to try and talk myself up. And quite frankly to be blunt and honest i really was on youtube and noticed a old KO video we put up. Reminded me of ko4life, ko4life reminded me of all the countless hours wasted.. Reminded me of all the people i spent time with talking about life etc, etc,

Andddd lasttt thing. I type like i'm "13" Because i fail to see the point in taking the time to type up a bunch of non sense when all i'm trying to do is hear from a few old friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    I'm not surprised your ass is still around too hahaha.
    Thank you though, I see how this sounds like im "boasting" about myself. For the record i wasn't intending to try and talk myself up. And quite frankly to be blunt and honest i really was on youtube and noticed a old KO video we put up. Reminded me of ko4life, ko4life reminded me of all the countless hours wasted.. Reminded me of all the people i spent time with talking about life etc, etc,

Andddd lasttt thing. I type like i'm "13" Because i fail to see the point in taking the time to type up a bunch of non sense when all i'm trying to do is hear from a few old friends lol.
    My ass is NOT around here anymore. I quit ko for good 2 years ago, I just scramble around forums every now and then. I'm actually going into the CHP academy in a month or two. Then I'll have my own bad-ass jeep(jk I think jeeps are fugly).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Hmm.. "Mrrapist" And your really trying to talk shit? Lol..
    Well that's original. Comment on the username I used when I registered in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    My ass is NOT around here anymore. I quit ko for good 2 years ago, I just scramble around forums every now and then. I'm actually going into the CHP academy in a month or two. Then I'll have my own bad-ass jeep(jk I think jeeps are fugly).
    I love my jeep, what do you like? Prius?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Well that's original. Comment on the username I used when I registered in 2006.
    Lol, what you really have against me my man? your obviously coming back and checking for a response. Looking for a reaction.. who really tries to say some shit about someone's wife lol.. Or you gonna play it off like ahh im just joshinn mannnnn no big deal. lol but in reality no one said shit to your comment and your outta place. With all respect who are you again?

JaCoX likes this.

Banned

It's kinda cute how you get all defensive.

So do the forum rules not apply in off topic? You called his girl a slut and you're all surprised he got a bit defensive.
    TheNewCu1verized likes this.

Banned

wow why so butthurt over mrrapist's comment? wtf happened to k4l. Fuck even cama insulted people a lot harder in the past. considering it wasn't even an insult but an assumption, the tears you shed are completely unnecessary

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Im doing me, and I'm doing damn good at it.. I quit drinking and doing drugs I just smoke.. And fuck a jeep I got me an Inifiniti G35 3 months ago and loving it haha
    griml2eaper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Im doing me, and I'm doing damn good at it.. I quit drinking and doing drugs I just smoke.. And fuck a jeep I got me an Inifiniti G35 3 months ago and loving it haha
    That's what I'm driving an 07 6mt coupe, what year do you have?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast