Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tokeyo Drify!

This is a discussion on Tokeyo Drify! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; He just said Asian, so I named one! She is hot when she's angry. :wub: Just so you know Tuna, ...
Page: 2

Rentzusuken

He just said Asian, so I named one! She is hot when she's angry. :wub:

Just so you know Tuna, any pictures you send me, I expect you to be able to fly them to me if selected.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Babek you are the MAN. *Redheads FTMFW!

A nice Asian girl to look up imho is Zhang Ziyi. *She's been in movies like CTHD, Rush Hour 2, and The House of Flying Daggers.

I'd have to give a non-biased opinion, so to make my decision on whether Russian women or Asian women are greater I require a sampling of 5 of each to make an accurate assessment. *You can submit pictures to me so that I may select the semi-finalists, and then they can write an essay so I can select the 5 to be "surveyed".
    Lol fuck the pictures, just have them send you actual women to try out

TunaFishyMe

Ill find one for each part of asia and send you a ticket to tour each country of asia where you travel to each country every day and sleep in each woman's house every night

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Babek you are the MAN. *Redheads FTMFW!

A nice Asian girl to look up imho is Zhang Ziyi. *She's been in movies like CTHD, Rush Hour 2, and The House of Flying Daggers.

I'd have to give a non-biased opinion, so to make my decision on whether Russian women or Asian women are greater I require a sampling of 5 of each to make an accurate assessment. *You can submit pictures to me so that I may select the semi-finalists, and then they can write an essay so I can select the 5 to be "surveyed".
    Lol fuck the pictures, just have them send you actual women to try out [/b]
    Pardon me Sir, but I am a man of discerning taste. Any trollop from the streets simply cannot do. Although it may be a long and arduous process, I must commit myself to poring over thousands of candidates and narrowing down the selection to only five so that I may perform rigorous testing and speak with authority on which nationality comes out on top.

Ed, you're on the right track!

TunaFishyMe

only the best for my tommy :wub: :wub:

13attle_Hymn

if have more money u can get Russian girls easy..

But Asian girls are not the same..

And they are cute than russians ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Pardon me Sir, but I am a man of discerning taste. *Any trollop from the streets simply cannot do. *Although it may be a long and arduous process, I must commit myself to poring over thousands of candidates and narrowing down the selection to only five so that I may perform rigorous testing and speak with authority on which nationality comes out on top.

Ed, you're on the right track![/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

only the best for my tommy * *:wub: *:wub:
    You guys are so GAY. :lol:

5DollahSuckySucky

i saw Jackie Chan in RL like 21381892312390923 times in china

Dmio

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Russian girls are better than asian girls.
    :'( sadly not, i know i am gona get hunted down by the KGB for that :RUNS:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    i saw Jackie Chan in RL like 21381892312390923 times in china
    i believe Jackie chan lives in HK -__-"

saw tokyo drift the second day it came out..first day was sold out...its alright... the cars are nice tho..but mainly 350z's and they brought back the Evo, nothing new...but for the driftiing, pretty good. The storyline was kind of off...no need to bring the yakuza into it. FINE ASIAN GIRLS......aiko tanaka is in it <<<<fine as hell!

and to devilcommandments post about russian girls is better then asian girls...i beg to differ

natasha yi

KIm loan

kaila yu

aiko tanaka

kt so

tila nguyen

sasha singleton 1/2 asian

francine dee

man i can go on and on and on and on

all these girls are from the import scene..so i know alot
    i would compare russian girls to asians girls anyday.

Dmio

1st one is DAMN hot

i think all of them are hot

5DollahSuckySucky

RUSSIAN FTW!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast