Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

topic for terrorist dwamk

This is a discussion on topic for terrorist dwamk within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; @Grecza .. First i hate from radical groups too especially Al Qaide cause Turkiye is secular republic this is why ...
Page: 2

13attle_Hymn

@Grecza ..

First i hate from radical groups too especially Al Qaide cause Turkiye is secular republic this is why hate from us..

PS: Zionism same with radicalism too..

if Israel still continue like that we'll see 3. HOLOCOUST..

First Holocoust was at 15. Century..Charles Martel armies did it..

OUR ''TURKISH'' grand grand grand fathers saved them and so many ppl came to my country for livin in peace..

at 20 Century they came again Turkish Republic too..Turkiye have so many sinegogs ''JEWISH HOLY BUILDING'' and if i know true sinegogs in Turkiye oldest sinegogs in the world

This is why we dont want war..We dont wanna see another 3. Holocoust..

i dont care from Palestine,Lebanon or Israel..

innocent ppl are dyin..

my personal idea this is not about religious..

why?

if it was religious why Israel attackin Christian Streets too and why they attackin red cross ambulances..

Big Middle East Dream OVER..

Hate risin agaist Israel..

Not only from muslim ppl honesty i must say thanks to all ppl who Boycott war...

Iran and Syria dont want peace..When hate totally rise aganist Israel i sayin again WE'LL SEE ANOTHER HOLOCOUST..

USA beein alone too..my personal idea especially England dont wanna no more war...They want dialogue..

China risin..

North Korea risin..

South America countries risin..

India risin..

and some idiots wanna peace army for Lebanon and they sayin Turkiye can command army..

First Cease-fire and we'll send army for helpin to ppl..

Turkiye key of peace and only my grand grand grand fathers controlled middle east in peace..

Who started this war?

its not started with kidnapped soldier..Before this Israel army attacked kids two times who playin on the beach...

before this Israel attacked Camps and they killed 990 innocent palestine ppl too..They didnt attacked with tanks or f-16s their soldiers killed them..

i hope we can see peace soon..

some ppl will say Muslims and Jews cant leave in peace..This is not true..

if u guys watched news Turkiye helped so many innocent ppl without thinkin their nation,their race or their religion..

No WAR

YES PEACE..

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    They killed enough of our citizens aswell, and as I've said already before, most country's in the world only want to show Israel as the bad side in this whole situation and Lebanon as the poor one's....
    If you're not from either country's and know what's really going on, don't even talk about it....
    But you still think it's ok to kill 300 innocent people for one? I would understand if Israel fought the Lebanon army. Only 7 soldiers died... And one friggin soldier is not a good excuse to kill so many people and start a war. No war is good and I do NOT aprove.

Was gonna write a damn long post but I won't bother.
    As I said already, if you don't know what's really going on here, don't say anything.

And no one said we want a war, unlike Hizbollah, we (Israeli people) actually care about our citizens...
    They wouldn't care even if half their people died at once as long as they get what they want...

13attle_Hymn

As I said already, if you don't know what's really going on here, don't say anything.

And no one said we want a war, unlike Hizbollah, we (Israeli people) actually care about our citizens...
    They wouldn't care even if half their people died at once as long as they get what they want...

hmmm but so many ppl sayin

Kids who from Palestine at Israel prisons too..

Do u think kids want war too?

Honestly your ppl must forget Holy Land idea ..

its over centruies ago..

Where the fuck you hear such crap?
    Why do you think Israel needs to hold kids in prison rofl

And there's no such thing as "Palestine" <_<
    And Palestinian kids can't do shit, you know why? Because from the second they're born all they hear from adults is only bad things about Jews and Israel...
    Even in schools that's all they hear.
    Half of their education is probably "how to commit suicides in order to kill Israeli's"

Diler

I don't care about the situation, but you really are going off the things I wrote. Answer please. Not with the situation, just tell me if it's alright to kill 300 people for one person and start a fucking war for that one stupid motherfucking soldier.
    PS. 5 mins ago I read a news that Israel killed 4 ONZ spectators, even if they were telling Israel to stop bombing.

13attle_Hymn

Where the fuck you hear such crap?
    Why do you think Israel needs to hold kids in prison rofl

And there's no such thing as "Palestine" <_<
    And Palestinian kids can't do shit, you know why? Because from the second they're born all they hear from adults is only bad things about Jews and Israel...
    Even in schools that's all they hear.
    Half of their education is probably "how to commit suicides in order to kill Israeli's"
    Hmmm

i checked about Zionism culture..

i read journalist memories at 1982 war ..

About your ppl and i think u know i'm muslim too i never heard bad things about Sons of Israel..

i respect your religions Prophet cause he is my prophet too..u know Prophets are universal..

But when ppl want Women and Kids for Israel soldiers Peres didnt said we have no kids or women at prisons..

i said before its not religional..

sad thing your soldiers attacked Red Cross Ambulances and UN Buildin too...

i said before i'm not aganist your ppl... i'm aganist Israel Holy Land plan..i'm aganist Big Middle East Plan..i'm aganist Blood for oil..

i wanna see peace at holy lands for three religion..and for all ppl..

but u know if u attack kids two times and if u kill them u cant wait no more cease-fire..

if Israel still continue like that it will be very very bad for ur ppl too..

Hezbollah usin World War 2 Tech at their missiles..

But Iran have Russia technology dude this is truth..

i said before i'm not aganist ur innocent ppl if War to be very big u know your ppl will come to my country too for livin in peace .. Cause they came so many times in history..

Hate risin aganist Israel..

Iran and Syria wanna use it..

This war between Syria and Israel..

Battlefield : Lebanon..

oh why Syria..

if u check Esad ''i hate from him this fukin idiot supportin PKK too''

He wanna see Lebanon and Hatay ''Turkish City'' in Syria map..

i'm not strategist or prof about this only check history u can see truth..

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

I don't care about the situation, but you really are going off the things I wrote. Answer please. Not with the situation, just tell me if it's alright to kill 300 people for one person and start a fucking war for that one stupid motherfucking soldier.
    PS. 5 mins ago I read a news that Israel killed 4 ONZ spectators, even if they were telling Israel to stop bombing.[/b]
    First, it's not only 1 soldier, they kill ISRAELI citizens with their rockets, we won't just sit back and do nothing about it.
    Here's your answer.
    And if you didn't see this line in my other post, we have waited fucking 4-5 days before any act againt Hizbollah was done, just because our prime minister is retarded <_<
    With Sharon was still the PM of Israel, half Hizbollah would probably be dead already -_-

P.S
    It happend at morning probably or even yesterday night, only know you heard about that?
    Who cares about those spectators whoever they are, they knew that it's not safe in this area...

This is not the place to discuss political topics.

READ THE DAMN RULES.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12