Total agree about Jews

This is a discussion on Total agree about Jews within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is fact and the currently situation what happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiRaF235MVs...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

This is fact and the currently situation what happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiRaF235MVs

i smell banhammers

I agree. Someone should bomb the zionists.

Banned

This is fact and the currently situation what happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiRaF235MVs[/b]
    There is already a topic about this, no need to start up more controversy.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I totally agree with him.

Let me tell you what is happening momentarily in Canada. Well specifically just my university (college). York University's TAs have been on strike for almost 3 months, canceling the classes for that period of time. The people that own the university as it is a private institution, are Jews. After 3 months of negotiations the universities offer practically hasn't changed at all, and the union of the teacher assistants still don't agree upon this date, as the offer they would be getting is only half of what they were expecting. Here is Canada we also have many Jewish politicians, and the question was, why hasn't the government taken a stance earlier on in the strike then wait for 3 months to pass. It's all because they wanted to make it look that the university was trying to do their best to establish a deal, and then towards the end, have their Jewish friends in the government such as our provincial premier introduce a back-to-work arbitrary. So if this back-to-work bill is introduced, and we will see in the next few hours, it will only create further problems, because the TAs would have been on strike for nothing, and would probably have to do it again next year, and why, only because the university is cheap to give a good offer such as all Jews are, and knew that after sometime, eventually the government would force them to go back to work, since the majority of the parliament are Jewish.

Why did I compare this situation to USA? Because it is the same, the government is basically run by the Jews. The big companies are run by the Jews, meaning all in all that if USA was to go against Israel and saying what they are doing is wrong, and not feeding them information, there would be chaos in USA.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I do not think at this current time it is apropreiate for this type of material to be shown here as it will lead to flaming and highly different political views.