Hello fellas dont ask me why pls.

anyway I'm planning to travel and live in china in a couple of years, but I'm not sure about how I am going to live and survive there yet. I'm 18 now and after summer I'm going to start in a chinies class.. I'm planning to go in that class for about 2 years and then I'll probably work here in sweden for like 2 years to save some cash and still get some spared time to learn more chinies.
But I dunno how much chinies I actually can achive in the meantime. probably not nuff to speak clear chinies but hopefully still enough to read on board signs and so on
Another thing is, if anyone know something about china can you recomend me a place where most ppl actually know some Engish aswell, else I would be kinda lost and helpless if I don't achive enough chinies in the class.

yea this is some of my future plans and honerstly I hope with all of my heart and dreams that I someday will progress it.
but to make some discuss about this do you think this would be possible do u think I could survie in china w/o knowing anyone and only 2 years of language training, maybe u know someone who went and settle there?

wish my plans GL. ty.!