Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Turkmenistan

This is a discussion on Turkmenistan within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; pfff it was 18 , 12 , 15 , 12 ,18 ,15 now 12...
Page: 2

tolgahan

pfff it was 18 , 12 , 15 , 12 ,18 ,15 now 12

Aahahah! in my AP world history class we were studying the ottomans and this somehow came up.. and on one of my papers i wrote "Turk-oký-men-stan" and my teacher circled it and put a question mark around it -_- some things teachers will just never understand..

tolgahan

teacherttomans won the war
    majix:i am sure they used koxp
    xD

:lol: :lol: im gonna say that after break bcuz i think we are finishing up the Ottoman Empire then.. Yeaa Mehmet duped troops to take over Constantinople <_<

tolgahan

puahahahah

1UnknownMuthaFuka

fukin turkmens <_<

Pytolina

Majix did you learn about Battle of Vienna 1683?

tolgahan

oh grow up kido. ur history starts with 1683 ends with 1683 thats all.
    it wasnt polish victory.Europe helped Vienna.It was (%50)Europe's victory.Also bad weathers helped u .It was just a good defence.
    Look at this map rofl

btw its 2007 (1453 FTW)

Pytolina

Why I'm always saying about Battle of Vienna? Becouse if you want or not Turks are big part of KO and they think that they are great like tolgahan here. We have showed you over 300 years ago that you are fucking nothing, but you still think that you are powerful, maybe in KO some turks are. It's really piteous. Turks are so piteous that they even had our emblem on their cape.

Why Ottoman's Empire was so big? Becosue in they way didn't get any powerful country until us. Who would fight with them Egyptians? Bulgarians? ROFL! If you want it or not in XVII century Poland was on of the biggest and powerful countrys in Europe. In our best time we had over 1mln km˛. We Even had Polish King on Swedish throne. Why Poland didn't were bigger becosue we have fight with Turks, Swiedish, Russians, Germans almost in the some time, but latter it will contribute to our fall. But it's still don't change fact that we were one of the biggest and powerful countrys in Europe.

tolgahan

Yea its the only thing u can talk about .
    Egyptians Bulgarians wasnt powerful .wht about chine ? . Chine put walls there look ottomans borders.ottomans allways had a fight with Egyptians Bulgarians Russians, Germans Arabs Ermenians Greeks and more......

this is "europe hun empire" thats where u said turks didnt meet europe
    wht about 1915. All europe couldnt beat Turks..
    It wasnt a 1 vs 1 war. It was a castle defending .if Poland is that much powerful why did Leopold leave the city and steped back after heard that ottomans coming. why did poland asked help from europe ? why did europe help poland?
    Poland and Ottoman Empire never had a 1vs1 war.Poland is not the europe's biggest power.Turks are not the worlds biggest power but u cant say its was nothing.
    result: u r just a jealous guy. Nobody+Me cares about old times. Now turkiye is a new country and not as powerful as ottomans. SO what did we get now? nothing just a time waste.an advice for u. Everytime u bump viana u look like a stupid jealous guy . OMG i cant stop myself

jimfujitsu

Tolgahan you are so lame . I have to admit that turkey has a big history of conquers , although each time they outnumbered their oponets by far, but hales to you for transforming a history like that into the pathetic nation it is today.But you can always put a turban on your head and pretend that you are a glorious sultan in the mirror ....Dupe Pasa or something.

Babek

Originally posted by Pytolina
    . We Even had Polish King on Swedish throne.
    Sigismund was actually Swedish(Father: Johan III Gustavsson) and he was born in Gripsholm. He was King over Sweden 1592-99 but cause he was catholic he got the boot and the awful Swedish-Polish war started. The coolest polish king was August II "THe Strong" who had over 300 bastard children(I Think he only had two kids with his wife)

tolgahan

oh jim sorry i forgot u r the history master. sorry my bad.,
    Nobody+Me cares about old times. Now turkiye is a new country and not as powerful as ottomans.
    this is the main point. if u have enough IQ u dont have to wait for me to tell u what the point is.it was just a good story.
    damn , all retards find me <_<

Pytolina

Originally posted by Babek
    The coolest polish king was August II "THe Strong" who had over 300 bastard children(I Think he only had two kids with his wife)
    Thats why they called him "The Strong". ^_^

ottomans had big empire, but it was also know they were very corupted and accepted bribes...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast