Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UFC 94

This is a discussion on UFC 94 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hey all, any UFC fans out there gonna watch UFC 94 this saturday? Im going to a bar with some ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Hey all, any UFC fans out there gonna watch UFC 94 this saturday? Im going to a bar with some mates and gonna have a few drinks and enjoy Bj penn vs GSP. And who do you guys think is gonna win? I think GSP is gonna kill himmmm

Banned

Hey all, any UFC fans out there gonna watch UFC 94 this saturday? Im going to a bar with some mates and gonna have a few drinks and enjoy Bj penn vs GSP. And who do you guys think is gonna win? I think GSP is gonna kill himmmm [/b]
    penn all the way , he is way to focused this fight , and the last gsp fight his fighting wasnt so impressive and i think penn will study the tapes and out box gsp and will win by ko late in the fight or win a decision

legendmage

Yes but Penn has been known to be a slacker do you think 1 year of serious training can perpare for GSP who has been training professionaly since his teenage years? Also have you watched GSP vs Matt Serra in UFC 83 he destroyed him. Also i think BJ is at a disadvantage because he is going to be fighting at a different weight class and is probally not used to being 20 pounds heavier.

Banned

i think gsp is gonna win that guy is amazing, hes fit and he isnt a bitch =P neither is bj its gonna be a BADASS fight no doubt

Banned

i think gsp is gonna win that guy is amazing, hes fit and he isnt a bitch =P neither is bj its gonna be a BADASS fight no doubt[/b]
    bj can box , gsp cannot simple as that

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think if BJ has his cardio up to par, GSP is in trouble.. Their first fight BJ dominated the first round, but then got tired like he always does.. BJ with good cardio is pretty damn unbeatable, but GSP has also vastly improved.. I am just hoping it is a good fight.. Machida vs Silva should also be a good fight, hard to pick a winner there, but gonna go with The Dragon..

Banned

I WIN, BJ PENN GOT HIS ASS KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!! st pierre is a beast >.<,,,,,, throw in the towel pussy after callin pierre a bitch for taping lool

Awesome job by GSP, he completely dominated and proved once again that he is one of the best in the world.. My top three would be.

1. Fedor- Although he knocked out Arlovski, he still didn&#39;t look like the usually Fedor, but still imo the best..
    2. I think its a toss up between The Spider and GSP..

legendmage

I CANT BELIEVE HE LOST! All his shit talking and he couldnt even put up a decent fight. Im so disapointed in him. Anyways yeah i would love to see anderson silva vs gsp it would be one HELL of a match.

Rampage

bj can box , gsp cannot simple as that[/b]
    right

Banned

Vaseline abuser gsp , he still won the fight but had to abuse the gift of being able to use Vaseline and placed it on his body , <_< had to say the superbowl was better

Banned

rofl @ nikleo im sure thats why he won lawl..... even standing up bj was doin much, and thats some bs cry story made up by his fans because he simply got his ass handed to him, gsp is a way better fighter then him and trains so much harder then bj
    also what i LOVED the most was hos bj says " hes a quiter i saw him turn tot he side and tap," but yet what happend? thats right he quit after round 4 ahaha

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

The whole Vaseline inquiry was brought on by GSP&#39;s trainer.. He put Vaseline on GSP&#39;s face and after he did that he then proceeded to rub GSP&#39;s shoulders and chest etc etc before he had taken the access Vaseline off of his hands which is illegal and why it&#39;s being investigated.. It wouldn&#39;t have mattered, GSP still would have won imo.. It was just an unprofessional move by GSP&#39;s corner that I don&#39;t think GSP had anything to do with..

I admire BJ for taking on a guy who was fully in another weight class, he really shoulda stayed in the lower class but he has got huge balls to go for it. I&#39;d like to see GSP move up a class...rofl.

Fedor #1 p 4 p.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast