Ugh... level 55.

This is a discussion on Ugh... level 55. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just hit level 54 this morning before work... I've been looking forward to 55 for some time now. I'm ...
Page: 1

Killgannon

Default Ugh... level 55.

I just hit level 54 this morning before work... I've been looking forward to 55 for some time now. I'm almost tempted to do the 7 Keys quest to get the level, but I know I'll regret it if I do it now instead of later. This will be the longest level ever. I hope Spike is all it's cracked up to be, I get pretty close to killing higher levels in the arena without it... I hope it helps much.

Party please?

visi

Spike is a gift from the gods.

Road

I'm trying to reach 55 as well. I'm only 10% away from it though. If you play on olympia I can help you. PM me if you are interested.

Killgannon

Originally posted by Road
    I can help you. PM me if you are interested.
    Done and done.

Killgannon

w00t, I got level 55 this yesterday

iAmNiNjA

try me 1v1 arena ? :wub:

Former-Flonne

I think the seven key quest olny works for lvl 50 only. Ounce u reach lvl 51 it wont let you do the quest, thats why people lvl to 50.99% and then do the quest so they can get lvl 52.

i got lvl 55 2 days ago, today ill be 56 xD zuhaha, if you can get into the right parties, its easy to lvl

NightOwl

Originally posted by Former-Flonne
    I think the seven key quest olny works for lvl 50 only. Ounce u reach lvl 51 it wont let you do the quest, thats why people lvl to 50.99% and then do the quest so they can get lvl 52.
    most amazing bunch of crap I've ever heard. Simply gather the keys, hold until u are lvl 61 and do the quest. 15M exp on lvl 61=30M exp before cause ur xp is cut in half. So... no 50.99% -.-

Panda_Sprite

just save the key quest, AB quest and lich quest after u lvl 61... will be free 35 mil exp :P