Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

URGENT need help to get 10gb back

This is a discussion on URGENT need help to get 10gb back within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja) <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo @ <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage You just lost a $60 bet! * ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

You just lost a $60 bet! *
    :lol: Tez just a n00b who need Undying+50% pots for a 1vs1 with a priest:S <_< <_<
    hey hey 50% was allowed ...i agree undying was not....but he was not allowed to use spear defense out the ass[/b]
    that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let me guess he didn't say anything about abyss pots so you desided to use them.

Dude there are rules to a 1vs1. Even tho they are not written down anywhere, but the basic rules are: Use all you skills you got if you want. And in 1vs1s you use Soul Pots and Favour pots 720/1920. I don't know what he used or whatever but using 50% pots is just low and stupid, especialy for a lvl 70 warrior, i could mayb eunderstand it if you were 62.[/b][/quote]

dude it was funny as shit and it was meant as joke...thats why said redo it right away in cz.....he said cant got hq then he got mad and said fuck off and take your gbs w/e.....ok w/e.... :lol:

also i wasnt allowed to use leg cut or scream .... so u cant say it was a normal 1v1...i agree when someone normal 1v1 and doesnt give me list of things not to do...i just say ok no defense armors and all skills thats all....but he gave me demands to i gave them back....either way i used what i use for pk all the time

also i am 63 in skill so its ok :P :lol:

evenson

also i am 63 in skill so its ok :P * *:lol:

Smartest thing you've ever said :P :wub: :lol:

Trii

2.3k hp pot vs 720 hp pot...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Locked on request, peace was made between these two.

Hostage

Forget to lock it? :lol:

He forgot to lock ýt lock ýt ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage
    Forget to lock it? * * :lol: *

He forgot to lock ýt lock ýt *^_^

haha yun didnt lock it....OMG the world going to explode :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123