War against the mosquito.

This is a discussion on War against the mosquito. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; (22:37:52) (@schrotti) Shurt (22:37:56) (@schrotti) mosquitos HATE ME (22:38:03) (@schrotti) remember how that one basterd bit me in the ear? ...
Page: 1

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

(22:37:52) (@schrotti) Shurt
    (22:37:56) (@schrotti) mosquitos HATE ME
    (22:38:03) (@schrotti) remember how that one basterd bit me in the ear?
    (22:38:25) (@schrotti) ya... appears I have another bit on my nose now, hurts like a fucking bitch if i even just touch my nose
    (22:38:39) (+nic00b) lol
    (22:39:51) (@schrotti) and its not even just on the side or anything
    (22:39:59) (@schrotti) its literally on the middle of my nose
    (22:40:12) (@schrotti) and i dont even get why
    (22:40:28) (@schrotti) this mosquito is either the dumbest piece of shit I ever met, always biting the wrong places where literally no blood is to get
    (22:40:37) (@schrotti) or.. he's the most cruel asshole ever to live
    (22:42:28) (+nic00b) lol
    (22:42:29) (+nic00b) ll
    (22:45:59) (@schrotti) any sane mosquito would bite me in the arm, or leg or whatever the fuck I know... but EAR AND NOSE? WHATS NEXT? EYELID?
    (22:46:10) (@schrotti) or my balls even?

Turns out, I have another bitemark on my neck now.

Mosquito 3 ; schrotti 0

wasps are equally as bad got stung on my right hand, and it swelled up like crazy....

aq

That sucks, on your nose. I've gotten bitten in the middle of my forehead once. Looked like I had a Bindi there for about 2 days. So it could be worse.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

As far as I remember nose is a place with one of the best blood flow and ears are as well good source of blood for parasites .

BTW next in line should be penis when it comes to high blood flow so you better don't run with your panties down if you don't want to get "reverse blowjob"

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

As far as I remember nose is a place with one of the best blood flow and ears are as well good source of blood for parasites .

BTW next in line should be penis when it comes to high blood flow so you better don't run with your panties down if you don't want to get "reverse blowjob"[/b]
    The phrase "Suck me dry" just got a whole new meaning.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">My neighborhood had to get sprayed for mosquito genocide after a tropical storm left a lot of standing water. You could see little balls of them flying around looking for some one outside.</span>