Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well perents day time to die ^^

This is a discussion on well perents day time to die ^^ within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well i done with 10 class in 2 months start 11 <3 i hope ill start 11 before my mam ...
Page: 1

sophiem

Default well perents day time to die ^^

well i done with 10 class in 2 months start 11 <3 i hope ill start 11 before my mam will kill cuz the ranks ftw!..

Hostage

What are the "ranks"?

TunaFishyMe

pfft trust me. you dont know the horror i face at parents day. In highschool I had a 95% average. Most parents with kids who have 80% dont come. My parents think they are disrespecting the teacher if they dont come. However, teachers hate PTI cuz the parents just bitch and bitch and whine and whine about how stupid their kids are. Anyways, im a good student in terms of studying (at least i used to be). However, I dont really go to class nor pay atttention in class. My friend and I play chess or we just doodle during class. The teachers dont say anything to my parents but my mother prys the teacher for shit about me! Thats garbage! She asks the teacher if i talk in class, if i pay attention etc etc and keeps pushing the teacher to say shit about me! Then when I get home, my dad yells are me for 3 hours while my mom gleams at how she dug shit about me.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

You want the # for the Kids Help line ?

Gratz, I still got over a month to study in gay school <_<
    This year I mean, next year I'm done with school but army sucks even more -_-

Rentzusuken

The army is awesome because you'll have the chance to shoot people.

Tuna just tell your parents that school isn't challenging enough for you.

TunaFishyMe

im entering second year university now. no more good ol' high school days. The lesson i learnt in first year is that skipping classes reflects negatively on your grade -___-" Skip in highschool, dont skip in university.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im entering second year university now. *no more good ol' high school days. *The lesson i learnt in first year is that skipping classes reflects negatively on your grade -___-" *Skip in highschool, dont skip in university.
    LOL, then perhaps it's time for your second lesson! This lesson is that you can take any original Doctor's excuse and with a scanner, a printer, and some decent software, make a printout with different dates and give it a photocopy effect. h43r:

sophiem

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    The army is awesome because you'll have the chance to shoot people.

Tuna just tell your parents that school isn't challenging enough for you.
    lol 3 years ill serv.. and u get every month like 200$ hahah poor country(Israel)

btw my average :83.2 :P

TunaFishyMe

Do you have to serve in the army? I know in some country they recruit you when you 16 or 18. I dont see the reasoning behind it though. If you have someone who has great potential to change the society and you make him waste 3 years to shoot people...thats kinda foolish in my opinion

sophiem

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Do you have to serve in the army? *I know in some country they recruit you when you 16 or 18. * I dont see the reasoning behind it though. *If you have someone who has great potential to change the society and you make him waste 3 years to shoot people...thats kinda foolish in my opinion
    well i have 2 years more to start serv army and after army i leaving to U.S.A have all my famliy moved to there from Russia to USA only my prentes want to Israel -=cz zczvd:SXASFDSAfvas

and btw if u wont serv u going to jail

13attle_Hymn

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    This year I mean, next year I'm done with school but army sucks even more *-_-
    Army how many months in Israel?

sophiem

Originally posted by 13attle_Hymn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(13attle_Hymn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    This year I mean, next year I'm done with school but army sucks even more *-_-
    Army how many months in Israel?[/b]
    36 :P

Not exactly 3 years, it was 3 years maybe some years ago, now it depends on the job you're doing in the army :

And I'm too fat to hold a weapon
    And yes tuna, army is a must in Israel unless you have a good medical reason.
    If you refuse to go= say hello to the jail -_-

School wasent too good for me, I passed high school fine, but collage was terrible. You really got to know how to study, and I sucked at math so my grades dropped. The importaint thing is to just get that piece of paper, honor role means shit little in real life after collage. Tuna you sound like you have the type of parents that take their kids to the hospital if they scrape their knee on the sidewalk, good luck man. At least you have caring parents though (it seems). Only a few more years for you anyways and your on your own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast