Western Union

This is a discussion on Western Union within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi, you're not gonna like me but this is a few friendly advice tips for people new with Western Union... ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hi, you're not gonna like me but this is a few friendly advice tips for people new with Western Union...

I, for once, got scammed about 10 times over Western Union and found a way to keep these suckers in bed...

Never give them your birth name, in case whatsoever, no matter what, give them a fake name.

Never give them your home address or phone number, they will do whatever they want with it.

Never give them your password or anything for any items to be received. You must be in-game to receive the items.

Never give the MTCN!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! NOW LISTEN!!! WHEN YOU GIVE THE DIGITS FOR THE MTCN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NEVER REVEALED YOUR BIRTH NAME AS IT IS A SAFETY GUIDE TO GIVE YOU ITEMS FIRST THEN PICK UP MONEY....

I hope this was useful enough...

Sucks for me that I got scammed about 2k usd over a week now...by 1 guy that pretended to have the same items twice.

ever heard of using middle men? and to get scammed for 2k usd... i think you lack responsibility and trust every person that wants to sell you something.

Banned

Hi, you're not gonna like me but this is a few friendly advice tips for people new with Western Union...

I, for once, got scammed about 10 times over Western Union and found a way to keep these suckers in bed...

Never give them your birth name, in case whatsoever, no matter what, give them a fake name.

Never give them your home address or phone number, they will do whatever they want with it.

Never give them your password or anything for any items to be received. You must be in-game to receive the items.

Never give the MTCN!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! NOW LISTEN!!! WHEN YOU GIVE THE DIGITS FOR THE MTCN MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NEVER REVEALED YOUR BIRTH NAME AS IT IS A SAFETY GUIDE TO GIVE YOU ITEMS FIRST THEN PICK UP MONEY....

I hope this was useful enough...

Sucks for me that I got scammed about 2k usd over a week now...by 1 guy that pretended to have the same items twice.[/b]
    Thats just pure stupidity. I hope your rich because if you aren't it sucks to be you.