A litte story for you all

This is a discussion on A litte story for you all within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There was a bear and a rabbit that were living in a forest, but they were fighting all the time. ...
Page: 1

khalil.malla

There was a bear and a rabbit that were living in a forest, but they were fighting all the time. One day the fought and rolled over a magic lamp, a spirit appeared and gave them 3 wishes each. The bear wished that all the bears in the whole forest would be female bears, and so he got. The rabbit wished for a harley davidson helmet and jacket, and so he got. The bear now wished that all the bears in the whole country would be female bears. The rabbit wished for a harley davidson motorcycle. The bear wished that the bears in the universe would be female bears, the spirit said ok and granted his wish. The rabbit put on the helmet and the jacket and jumped on the motorcycle and before he drove of he said i wish the bear was gay.

Sorry for the bad english

Banned Senior Member

pretty old story, but still funny :P
    and this should not be in General Chat

Hey cutie Senior Member

this is general chat.
    old joke though, should be in offtopic :P

Nice story even if it's old.But some1 have to remove it to the offtopic section.

DeHealer

Awww, I liked it

Moving this..

Nvm, someone else moved it already xD

Stop mind reading me! >_<

Banned

StoneColdAngel

Haha cool story :lol:

old but funny

Rabbit bought new motorcycle and ivnited bear for a ride. After they rachead 60mp\h rabbit asks - did u peed urselelf bear? bear says -No. They geting to 100mp\h so rabbit asks- did u peed urself already bear? Bear answers - Not even close. Rabbit accelerates to 200mp\h and asks bear- And now? did u peed urself?! Bear little worried but still answers NO. Rabbit smiled and said- So now u gonna shit urself cos i cant reach the breaks!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Rabbit bought new motorcycle and ivnited bear for a ride. After they rachead 60mp\h rabbit asks - did u peed urselelf bear? bear says -No. They geting to 100mp\h so rabbit asks- did u peed urself already bear? Bear answers - Not even close. Rabbit accelerates to 200mp\h and asks bear- And now? did u peed urself?! Bear little worried but still answers NO. Rabbit smiled and said- So now u gonna shit urself cos i cant reach the breaks![/b]

OMFG WIN WIN!!

ha best part loll!!!

old but still funny