What did you do on New Years Eve?

This is a discussion on What did you do on New Years Eve? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I had a AWESOME night. Me, my girlfriend, My girlfriends mum, and her boyfriend, her boyfriends son and daughter all ...
Page: 1

Banned

I had a AWESOME night. Me, my girlfriend, My girlfriends mum, and her boyfriend, her boyfriends son and daughter all had a get together at My house. It was amazing, such a great night, played Nintendo wii drunk...danced to crazy dance music :P Drank LOTS of Cider and WKD...at 11:59 we poured Champaign and mixed it with Violet colouring and flavouring. (Makes the Champaign a sexier taste) and got very drunk. At the end of the night me and my girlfriend were talking in the Kitchen, on the phone wishing our best and new years for our friends on the phone. Then she said too me "oh yeah by the.....oh never mind" and i was like "what, what tell me?" (in a drunk fashion) and she came back and said too me "i don't wanna tell you, you might finish with me" i thought at this point..How serious can this get? and she started hinting, "oh my mum knows, her boyfriend knows, my sister knows, but you don't" i was so confused, then it hit me...Oh yeah, her dads gay, i always knew, but never said anything. and i said too her "im going to calm you down and let you know i'd never finish with you under any circumstances, you're mums boyfriends son told me"

Loz stopped hugging me, walked quickly into the living room, slapped her mums boyfriends son and walked outside...my mum rang me as all of this went on and i wished my mum happy new year. I quickly went outside with my girlfriend and she just grabbed me and cried and cried! I said "whats wrong" and she went "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM, HE HAS NO REASON TO BE INVOLVED AND SHOULDN'T TELL YOU" she was winding herself up and i just had to start the Joking cenario..and i said too her "if you don't stop crying, ima going to squeeze all of those tears out of you mrs!!!" and she just giggled and i said "BREATHEEEE" and i hugged her so hard, and she just laughed so hard, i was so happy. I said "swear on my life you're going to calm down in there?" and she said "yeah, just for you mike" so..we walked in, grabbed my Champaign and sat back down...Unfortunatly this wrecked the great times of 2007, moving into 2008 and people went home. I had a brilliant night. But a bit early unfortunatly.

What a dilema!!!!

Mmm, i pritty much havent done shit tonight ive bassicly been pissed mostly between 21st of December till the 29th, but family whent to my cousins, and they do my fucking nut in (Squeeky voices, no wonder i aint seen em in over a year - annoying little bastards too..)

But thats me, i dont really celebrate much - even christmas, just dont see nothing fun in it except getting pissed and getting money :X presants aint really exciting, i know im a dull bastard, but we all live lives our diffrent ways.

But only good thing about this years christmas was hitting on a chinease waitress when i was pissed in a really posh hotel... dunno why i hit on a chink - but she looked hot at the time

~Cammy

Banned Senior Member

it's only 8:15, so nothing yet

Cristality

it's only 8:15, so nothing yet[/b]
    +1

I had a AWESOME night. Me, my girlfriend, My girlfriends mum, and her boyfriend, her boyfriends son and daughter all had a get together at My house. It was amazing, such a great night, played Nintendo wii drunk...danced to crazy dance music :P Drank LOTS of Cider and WKD...at 11:59 we poured Champaign and mixed it with Violet colouring and flavouring. (Makes the Champaign a sexier taste) and got very drunk. At the end of the night me and my girlfriend were talking in the Kitchen, on the phone wishing our best and new years for our friends on the phone. Then she said too me "oh yeah by the.....oh never mind" and i was like "what, what tell me?" (in a drunk fashion) and she came back and said too me "i don't wanna tell you, you might finish with me" i thought at this point..How serious can this get? and she started hinting, "oh my mum knows, her boyfriend knows, my sister knows, but you don't" i was so confused, then it hit me...Oh yeah, her dads gay, i always knew, but never said anything. and i said too her "im going to calm you down and let you know i'd never finish with you under any circumstances, you're mums boyfriends son told me"

Loz stopped hugging me, walked quickly into the living room, slapped her mums boyfriends son and walked outside...my mum rang me as all of this went on and i wished my mum happy new year. I quickly went outside with my girlfriend and she just grabbed me and cried and cried! I said "whats wrong" and she went "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM, HE HAS NO REASON TO BE INVOLVED AND SHOULDN'T TELL YOU" she was winding herself up and i just had to start the Joking cenario..and i said too her "if you don't stop crying, ima going to squeeze all of those tears out of you mrs!!!" and she just giggled and i said "BREATHEEEE" and i hugged her so hard, and she just laughed so hard, i was so happy. I said "swear on my life you're going to calm down in there?" and she said "yeah, just for you mike" so..we walked in, grabbed my Champaign and sat back down...Unfortunatly this wrecked the great times of 2007, moving into 2008 and people went home. I had a brilliant night. But a bit early unfortunatly.

What a dilema!!!![/b]
    did ko4life become a blog?

sexy Owa

my girlfriend

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

/care.

to much to read...i sat on my hairy ass listening to music and having a magners

Banned Senior Member

my girlfriend [/b]
    time of the month means no touchy for me

Banned

Well, 9:09 p.m. and i am on ko4life. Also i am about to /X-out ko4life and go play COD4 on 360. i will play COD4 untill the early mornings.

Later

coldtn smiel better had an aclohoyl nigt
    no list, need sleep nwo
    i m the best, btw^^^^^

sexy Owa

time of the month means no touchy for me [/b]
    lmao awwwww...

Banned Senior Member

lmao awwwww...[/b]
    ya awww but... means she aint preg so :lol:

sexy Owa

ya awww but... means she aint preg so :lol:[/b]