What do ?

This is a discussion on What do ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hello all today i got message from paypal when im login paypal i have : This payment has been selected ...
Page: 1

Banned

hello all today i got message from paypal

when im login paypal i have :

This payment has been selected to analyse and our team for prevention of fraud has started the investigation. Podejrzewamy, that this transaction may not be authorized by the holder PayPal accounts. In connection with the provisionally zablokowaliśmy measures until the pending investigation. Enter supplementary information on the transaction. Deadline for reply: 17 April 2009

At mail :

Dear user! . Recent transaction analysis indicates that could affect the account payments, which has not been authorized by the holder PayPal accounts. In order to protect users by he transactions, sometimes please for additional information on the payments in the system PayPal. There is a need for more information about the transaction. Log in to account PayPal, click on the menu connection Centre slip dispute and enter information needed to day 04-17-2009.

I question... what I write to Paypal? The items in the game is legitimate deal? HELP PLZZZZ

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Maybe the guy you sold it to or bought it from is trying to rollback?

Not sure..

Banned

i think no ...

evilwevel

you write what happened. you made a transaction with X for items Y in game Z, you got the items and he got the money.

something like that.

Banned

rollback in paypal is still available?
    if yes how its work ? can anyone expain it ?