Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What makes you happy?

This is a discussion on What makes you happy? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i notice there are A LOT of flaming wars both relavent and irrelevant towards thread topics so i thought ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Cool

Well i notice there are A LOT of flaming wars both relavent and irrelevant towards thread topics so i thought i could lighten the mood by having you dig deep (may be deeper for some than others ;D) and think of moments, pictures, people that bring you joy.

Things that are not allowed, sex, drugs, alcohol, ko

Ill start:

1) Well i just got back from a thing called Dare2Share (a youth conference about 2 hours away from where i live). Its once a year and got me on fire for God. (I am not promoting D2S or stating my religion cause idk if is allowed) Anyways, it just fired me up and got me excited to talk to all my friends about it and whoever i may see.

2) I dont really enjoy college a whole lot (I am a senior in high school, but taking all classes at Owens) but my girlfriend is older than me and we have two classes together (English 112 and Computer Concepts and Applications). This makes it a lot more fun especially my Computer Concepts class because we have a dull professor :P I also take a Computer Programming class, our professor is crazy fun and we get to make scenes from a program, moving people, objects etc... Its a lot of fun and im pretty sure i want to do something along the lines of programming. My last class is Math for Technologies which is kinda lame but our teacher is SUPER old and his hand does this shaking thing, so bad that he cant even draw a straight line. (idk what that is called when people get a certain age, their head bobbles, and limbs shake or w/e, if anyone knows it, enlighten me)

3) Christian music. I dont judge others who listen to other kinds but this is practically all i listen to. John Mayer, Micheal Buble and a few other mellow ones are not but w/e

This may be a lot to read and if you're too lazy to read, its cool but i would prefer no flames be posted, i'd like to know people's interests and what makes em happy. Just getting that little smirk on their face when they think of that one (or more) thing(s) that make them happy is my goal.

Bowtie4Life

Sports always does it for me, mainly baseball. Not much lately but when I was a bit younger, the best part of my week was waking up early on saturday morning and spending 4-5 hours at a baseball field. Best possible thing I could be doing with my time.

Banned

A special girl.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Well i notice there are A LOT of flaming wars both relavent and irrelevant towards thread topics so i thought i could lighten the mood by having you dig deep (may be deeper for some than others ;D) and think of moments, pictures, people that bring you joy.

Things that are not allowed, sex, drugs, alcohol, ko

Ill start:

1) Well i just got back from a thing called Dare2Share (a youth conference about 2 hours away from where i live). Its once a year and got me on fire for God. (I am not promoting D2S or stating my religion cause idk if is allowed) Anyways, it just fired me up and got me excited to talk to all my friends about it and whoever i may see.

2) I dont really enjoy college a whole lot (I am a senior in high school, but taking all classes at Owens) but my girlfriend is older than me and we have two classes together (English 112 and Computer Concepts and Applications). This makes it a lot more fun especially my Computer Concepts class because we have a dull professor :P I also take a Computer Programming class, our professor is crazy fun and we get to make scenes from a program, moving people, objects etc... Its a lot of fun and im pretty sure i want to do something along the lines of programming. My last class is Math for Technologies which is kinda lame but our teacher is SUPER old and his hand does this shaking thing, so bad that he cant even draw a straight line. (idk what that is called when people get a certain age, their head bobbles, and limbs shake or w/e, if anyone knows it, enlighten me)

3) Christian music. I dont judge others who listen to other kinds but this is practically all i listen to. John Mayer, Micheal Buble and a few other mellow ones are not but w/e

This may be a lot to read and if you're too lazy to read, its cool but i would prefer no flames be posted, i'd like to know people's interests and what makes em happy. Just getting that little smirk on their face when they think of that one (or more) thing(s) that make them happy is my goal. [/b]
    WTF DO YOU WANT US TO SAY THEN?

MONEY, and Phantomlink on my bed

Sports always does it for me, mainly baseball. Not much lately but when I was a bit younger, the best part of my week was waking up early on saturday morning and spending 4-5 hours at a baseball field. Best possible thing I could be doing with my time.[/b]
    Sweet, were you on a certain team or anything? The only sport for me was soccer. Loved it so much, played since i was 4 or 5 I tried baseball when i was young but there were wreckless pitchers that threw their hardest and hitting the strikezone, they hit me :P

A special girl.[/b]
    Any certain kind? Likes looks? Or personality? I personally like the cuter girls rather than hot because their personality usally is better and their ego isnt quite as big ;D They must be Christian too

Banned

Any certain kind? Likes looks? Or personality? I personally like the cuter girls rather than hot because their personality usally is better and their ego isnt quite as big ;D They must be Christian too[/b]
    She's just special. That word gathers up all you just said. Obviously, it's special to YOU and noone else.

Edit: Stop editing my post whoever is doing it, I hate you.

WTF DO YOU WANT US TO SAY THEN?

MONEY, and Phantomlink on my bed[/b]
    Be creative

She's just special. That word gathers up all you just said. Obviously, it's special to YOU and noone else and her name is Trizy [/b]
    I know what you mean, there's that thing or things that you see in them that others may not. It just draws you to them and then you notice other things that keep you there. Its amazing

Banned

I know what you mean, there's that thing or things that you see in them that others may not. It just draws you to them and then you notice other things that keep you there. Its amazing [/b]
    Exactly.

sexyrexy

when everything is less stressfull... and chillen w/ my closest friends

Bowtie4Life

Cool

Sweet, were you on a certain team or anything? The only sport for me was soccer. Loved it so much, played since i was 4 or 5 I tried baseball when i was young but there were wreckless pitchers that threw their hardest and hitting the strikezone, they hit me :P[/b]
    Ive been playing since I was young, prolly like 4 or 5ish, Ever since then I've played almost year-round. Its worked out pretty sweet cuz Texas almost never gets cold, so winter time was just as active. I hurt my arm in high school though, since about my junior year I can't throw hard to save my life But it has always been my escape, no matter what was going on in my life, I could forget about anything and everything when I was playing.

I think a tear just rolled down my cheek :lol:

Banned

Do things whit my friends makes me happy and talk whit ppls you havn´t sean in a long time.
    wake up 2-3 hours to early then realise that you can go back to sleep.

when everything is less stressfull... and chillen w/ my closest friends[/b]
    OMG i know what you mean. Sometimes it can get so overwhelming... Its nice to have a day away from it all, physically preferrably but mentally works just as well sometimes

Ive been playing since I was young, prolly like 4 or 5ish, Ever since then I've played almost year-round. Its worked out pretty sweet cuz Texas almost never gets cold, so winter time was just as active. I hurt my arm in high school though, since about my junior year I can't throw hard to save my life But it has always been my escape, no matter what was going on in my life, I could forget about anything and everything when I was playing.

I think a tear just rolled down my cheek :lol:[/b]
    Aww lol I think its cool you have something you're that passionate about, thats really cool. Sorry you hurt your arm and all but im sure you will find ways to go out there. At the least go and watch teams play?

Do things whit my friends makes me happy and talk whit ppls you havn´t sean in a long time.
    wake up 2-3 hours to early then realise that you can go back to sleep.[/b]
    I'm really bad at reconnecting with old friends, i need to work on that.... I like that creative thinking though about waking up, i never thought of that, it is cool Hard for me sometimes though if i wake up early, i cant always fall back to sleep... But usually works

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

foot ball and basket ball all the way!!
    and since ive quit ko i guess going to the gym with my friends everynight haha :P

Things that are not allowed, sex, drugs, alcohol, ko[/b]
    Hmm, looking at a naked woman? h34r:

[spoiler]----------------------[/spoiler]

1) My dog thats with my dad, she makes me happy and I miss her so badly. I will visit her during spring.

2) Playing video games with my best buddies.

[spoiler]3) Money also makes me happy, just holding about a hundred $5 bills is awesome for the sake of holding it... I'm not shallow or anything, its just awesome holding a bunch of low dollar bills for some reason. :unsure: [/spoiler]

4) Helping others makes me happy too. :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

masturbation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast