Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What Web Browser do you use and why?

This is a discussion on What Web Browser do you use and why? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Opera 9.6 , why ? i dont know, its easy to use and good enough...
Page: 2

Speed

Opera 9.6 , why ? i dont know, its easy to use and good enough

battlemama

firefox ftw

evilwevel

google chrome

because it's nice and clean (no menu bars up there ^ )
    it's fast
    it gives links to your most visited and recently visited sites when you open a new tab (really useful since you only use 6-15 web pages frequently)
    it has a nice google search function in you address bar on top, if i want to go to some of my favorite websites typing in two or three letters is enough.
    and when it screws up it lets you know after 40 seconds or so, and restarts without a problem.
    same thing with tabs, if one tab crashes, you don't have to close an entire screen, just the tab (doesn't work in ff or ie)

but i still use FF, because the plugins are really good ( especially if you have to write some html or check your web page without css )

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

ye it doesn't close them all because each diff tabs counts as a program....it eats ur CPU and you can't use the 3rd mouse (scroll) so i didn't like chrome.

firefox - best one available

ZumieZ

firefox, fast speed i love to use it

Banned

ye it doesn't close them all because each diff tabs counts as a program....it eats ur CPU and you can't use the 3rd mouse (scroll) so i didn't like chrome.

firefox - best one available[/b]
    I dont know what kind of mouse you have but all 5 buttons of my mouse work with chrome.

firefox - best one available[/b]
    true. could see like 9 chrome.exe's in task manager after 15 mins. Slowed down my pc

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I use Opera And Google chrome,

Imo Chrome Beats All hands down, Its Fast, Works well and Use the least Process Power Out of all browsers out there. also has its own Task manager which is cool n all.,

I use Opera Out of Personal Prefrence but Chrome Has Swayed me.

Firefox all the way

IE is so fukkin slow

evilwevel

I dont know what kind of mouse you have but all 5 buttons of my mouse work with chrome.[/b]
    he means the click scrollwheel and move the mouse to scroll down, up, left or right option.

but who uses that anyway ?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

like 90% of people? o.o

Banned

he means the click scrollwheel and move the mouse to scroll down, up, left or right option.

but who uses that anyway ?[/b]
    I dunno I've never used that feature in my entire life... forgot it even existed, guess its for people with small screens or something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12