Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats ur opinion on this

This is a discussion on whats ur opinion on this within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1603543 i think they should pass it...
Page: 1

GetRichOrDieTrying

tolgahan

hahha poor armenia. Ottomans really should have killed them all. Everytime ottomans let someone leave, they allways cheated back.
    i am sure americans dont know that Turkiye asked armenia to make a researh in ottomans archive about it .They didnt accept. lol they know the truth .
    btw in 1930s the armenias said that "the ppl who have died was around 100.000" now they say "it was around 1.000.000" ROFL
    i really want to know what happens even all the world accepts it. nothing changed at Germany or France or ......
    not beacuse i am turk but i dont understand armenians.
    GetRichOrDieTrying can i ask you what u know about it.Coz u think they should accept ?.

hahha poor armenia. Ottomans really should have killed them all. Everytime ottomans let someone leave, they allways cheated back.
    i am sure americans dont know that Turkiye asked armenia to make a researh in ottomans archive about it .They didnt accept. lol they know the truth .
    btw in 1930s the armenias said that "the ppl who have died was around 100.000" now they say "it was around 1.000.000" ROFL
    i really want to know what happens even all the world accepts it. nothing changed at Germany or France or ......
    GetRichOrDieTrying can i ask you what u know about it.Coz u think they should accept ?.[/b]
    tolgahan for president

tolgahan

zzzzzzzz.
    i really want to learn what happens if a country accepts a genocide about another one ? i dont know

From my vast experience with Armenians (from watching The Shield ) id hate to be turkey :X those guys are badass motherfuckers for rizzel!

and "the shield" is what?

another hollywood crap?.. i hope not.

after watching valley of the wolves (or like that, original name "Kurtlar Vadisi") i'd hate to be american O_O

GetRichOrDieTrying

GetRichOrDieTrying can i ask you what u know about it.Coz u think they should accept ?.[/b]
    propaganda?

this is just like the Rape of Nanking happend 70 years ago in China, 300,000 Chinese civilians got killed by the Japanese within a week and now the Japanese government is trying to deny this piece of history by changing their history text book.

so i'm pretty sure similar decision were made in Turkey. You learned world history in Turkey so there has to be some bias views in the turkish history text book regarding on Armenian genocide. I learned my world history in USA and in our text book it clearly stated that it was a massacre and it was immoral.

I dont care what you think. But i think Condoleezza Rice should go to hell for helping the turks changing the history or at least denying this piece of fact just to gain some support in middle east.

i really do like how these foreigners can come in here and bitch about how stupid americans are, propaganda blah blah blah. In case you didnt know (which it seems you dont) its not just america that is full of bias, propaganda, and lies. Its your "better-than-america" countries also. Just to let you know.

Should be passed.

Only reason they haven't for decades is because Turkey threatens and complains each time they try.

Good analogy with Nanking. Both Japan and Turkey don't want to own up.

tolgahan

propaganda?
    this is just like the Rape of Nanking happend 70 years ago in China, 300,000 Chinese civilians got killed by the Japanese within a week and now the Japanese government is trying to deny this piece of history by changing their history text book.

so i'm pretty sure similar decision were made in Turkey. You learned world history in Turkey so there has to be some bias views in the turkish history text book regarding on Armenian genocide. I learned my world history in USA and in our text book it clearly stated that it was a massacre and it was immoral.

I dont care what you think. But i think Condoleezza Rice should go to hell for helping the turks changing the history or at least denying this piece of fact just to gain some support in middle east.[/b]
    i dont care what ppl think about it too
    I think u should read the Armenian's first prime minister Ovanes Kaçaznuni's instructions in 1923 / Bucharest . He says that "we started the war against Ottomans.They were right about deport and it was necessarry.Russia inflamed us againts Turkey.There were about 1.3 million Armenians in Anatolia.We wanted to get some places there coz France , Russia and England wd get too. Armenians in Anatolia started to damage to Ottomans.So they decided to kill rebellion starters .they did .Other Armenians was a threat too so they moved them out of Anatolia." (my translation may has some mistakes)
    see ? their own president said these. There is a book published which is real turkish translation of his instructions.
    to me ;Ottomans could kill all the armenians but they just moved them out. But armenians made crimes when they enter to Ottomans borders.
    but this is not the thing i want to learn.
    Nazis killed 4M jews .Today nothing is different for Germans. What about Turks ? What will happen even all the world accepts it. Turks are just vainglorious(or w.e .i mean they dont like ppl who trump up bad stories about their history)and they dont want to accept anything they didnt really wanted.
    What will Armenians earn ? DO they accept Azerbaican genocide too ? sure no! oh my allah . what a bias !

Banned

zzzzzzzz.
    i really want to learn what happens if a country accepts a genocide about another one ? i dont know[/b]
    i dunno, from the other thread in this section i read it and it said shit about if we vote for it then all our relations with turkey is basically fucked. none of our planes will fly in there air space, they wont help supply our troops ect. so we lose basically another ally i think
    and in that thread some qoutes were pulled from turkey president saying it wont be good for us. i say 1 thing to turkey president. " you see iraq? try fucking with us and watch all you will see is bombs going off in your country"

I dont care what you think. But i think Condoleezza Rice should go to hell for helping the turks changing the history or at least denying this piece of fact just to gain some support in middle east.[/b]
    what you get for having a black hoe on the commite. or asion or what ever she is. dont get me wrong she is very good at what she does but..she a hoe :mellow:
    i really do like how these foreigners can come in here and bitch about how stupid americans are, propaganda blah blah blah. In case you didnt know (which it seems you dont) its not just america that is full of bias, propaganda, and lies. Its your "better-than-america" countries also. Just to let you know.[/b]
    you sir are correct !

from my point of view its a genocide. then again, i dont know crap about what happend nor do i really give a fuck

PlayerofRogueC0la

fuck you you stupid peice of shit racist im armenian you fucking prick go burn in hell fukin dum turk

Banned

fuck you you stupid peice of shit racist im armenian you fucking prick go burn in hell fukin dum turk[/b]
    baba why does he say armenian?

lol armenia .. http://history.sandiego.edu/GEN/for/...994armenia.jpg

i thought this was bewteen america and turkey not armenia..

never heard of it :/ i didn't even know there was a country called armenia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast