Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

WHO IS RANKING!?!?!

This is a discussion on WHO IS RANKING!?!?! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; elsasa? no its not.[/b] Last time Willard and myself were talking about this it was thought to be her/him due ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

elsasa?

no its not.[/b]

Last time Willard and myself were talking about this it was thought to be her/him due to a number of things that involed the ablity to go into the DB. Also if memory serves me correct didn't ranking make some +9 items and have fraps of a tomtamic bow ect?

would be intrest who else is suspected

FattySin

I would appreciate that.[/b]
    Any night good for you or...?

TunaFishyMe

elsasa?

no its not.[/b]
    ITS DEVILE!!! It makes perfect sense. Ranking disappears, and Devile is made admin. Although it took some time, it was a cover up! Devile helped K2 code the dupe wipe so he once had access to the database. Devile started out as ranking and slowly reverted back to his Devile self when got banned as a GM. THENNNN to make things less suspicious (OR MORE?!) he created this forum (ko4life) when ranking "disappeared" so that no one would suspect HIM to be RANKING!!

TO THE BAT-MOBILE BATMAN!!!

Call me L

But for one vital flaw!!!

There was no taco bell advertising on ranking so obviously can not be connected to Devile!

TunaFishyMe

But for one vital flaw!!!

There was no taco bell advertising on ranking so obviously can not be connected to Devile![/b]
    NOOOOO!O!!! Taco Bell!!! How could I miss that!?

*Eats more sweets*

Im sure devile knows who it is!!! ^_^

TunaFishyMe

OMG FESTO IS A SUSPECT TOO! Both Ex-GMs! ANd that Emoticon!! You think its an innocent laugh but really its mocking us saying "Mwhahah, its me and youll never guess it!~!"
    wait..
    wait...

festo said he used ranking's monthly item post to ban people...if he was ranking...he wouldnt have said that...unless it was a coverup...which is highly unlikely. That statement shows that he didnt have access into the database since he need to use ranking's tool. Probability of Festo is 0.1%. Devile 5%.

-L

It was Prolly James

Banned Senior Member

I know Devile said James wanted him to find out who ranking was, since he was admin of koranking and could get his IP from the forum to get it checked ingame. Devile said he never tried it out while he still had the tools, but you never know ^_^

Judas Iscariot

I remember ranking hacked arestides... that was a fun video. Someone care to upload it to rapidshare? I wanna see the inv full of uniques again

I remember ranking hacked arestides... that was a fun video. Someone care to upload it to rapidshare? I wanna see the inv full of uniques again [/b]
    i have the account info....

Judas Iscariot

i have the account info....[/b]
    what are the chances that if you log in to that account right now you'll get to see something worth the effort?

TunaFishyMe

i think they would have changed it after that incidient lol..
    but if they didnt...rofl brilliant

Banned

www.koranking.com is still up[/b]
    but didnt you shut koranking down for a day or something ? lol
    i remember goign to it and it wasnt there like it saidmessage if i cant be here ranking wont or something it was weird and i remember it said by kazam..does anyone know of this happening?

TunaFishyMe

Mmmmmm...Devile has responded to the '411' topic TWICE within 1 hour. Which means he is active on this forum. Festo who has replied here knows Devile knows too! Since they are admin butt buddies, there is a strong possibility that Festo would have hinted Devile about this topic. Yet STILL! there is no reply of denial. This could very likely mean he wants to pretend he didnt see the topic since he is afraid that his reply will reveal hints that he IS in fact RANKING!!
    The plot has thicken!!

Festo Probability 0%
    Devile 10%

-L

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast