Why don't people use moneybookers?

This is a discussion on Why don't people use moneybookers? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just registered, saw a guy selling items and he uses it. It seems awesome, alot easier interface than Paypal...anyone got ...
Page: 1

Banned

Just registered, saw a guy selling items and he uses it. It seems awesome, alot easier interface than Paypal...anyone got any flaws with it? Or...is this a first?

Maybe people are afraid of using something new? ^_^ I heard it was better than paypal, but I'll stick to WU :P

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Just registered, saw a guy selling items and he uses it. It seems awesome, alot easier interface than Paypal...anyone got any flaws with it? Or...is this a first?[/b]
    MoneyBookers>PayPal

Easy,Fast(Usually)+ No ChargeBack option ^_^ It's great for sellers.

Customer Service:

MoneyBookers>PayPal

CuriositY

I've never heard of it so it would be nice if someone could tell us ?

J

It's that it's not as big as PP or WU. And I don't think people trust it very much just for the fact that it's a fairly unknown website.

Moved to off topic.

Banned

My Xp'er introduced me firstly too it. I heard you can buy premium with it some how, well he does.

Seems really fast and easy. Simple 4 steps to send money....Ima look around it when i have my Credit card registered.

Banned

everyone basically knows paypal/heard of it so when looking for something to use when selling they think hmm paypal. Like when thinking of a soda, coca cola is probably the #1 answer, and fast food mcdonalds. It's not maybe that they are scared of something new, they just go to what they hear of the most assuming it is the best.

Banned

I can't use paypal, since i got my debit card, they ask me for a Expanded use code. Its not on my statement...

So, Moneybookers is my new best friend.