Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is it that turks cannot hold a conversation ?

This is a discussion on Why is it that turks cannot hold a conversation ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For example today i am arguing with a turk being stubborn as i always am towards a race of such ...
Page: 1

For example today i am arguing with a turk being stubborn as i always am towards a race of such retardation . I started the conversation with " i will plant a seed in ur mothers pussy and fuck ur sister in the shade " see this is normal talk in turkey a very common way of greeting another in turkey how else would i manage to get it translated ...

For some reason this guy gets offended and has a lil hissy fit bout dont talk my mother blabla whole time im just trying to explain to him it is my way of addapting to his turkish culture which above i refered to as "RETARDATION" . I also explain how it is normal this talk of the mother fucking and fucking ur mother how it is a show of good faith (obviously why else would they use it soo much towards me) . He goes on and others telling me how he actually hates turkey and all the "kids" aka 30 year old cafe owners .

Which brings me to this once in awhile u come across the few turks who are some wat inteligent and manage to speak english , who after awhile realize that turkey is a joke and is full of a buncha retards . It makes me wonder how and wat is causing this to happen and i beileve its all caused by this

RiseAgainst_

Vee

Hey look at me, I'm fat and I blame the turk for getting frustrated after I insult him and act like I'm 12 years old and have sex with imaginary black/mexican girls while wrestling tigers and eating twinkies YOU GUYS ARE GETTING ME PIST

RiseAgainst_

[/b]
    +1

Vyz

why quoting your own reply? o.0

i must admit when i posted this i thought it was hilarious but now not so much

Speed

whats that pic for ? lol.. i dont understand

dude... i don't get it

the few turks who have the luxury of a mirror end up hating there own kind thats my theory

tolgahan

lol private . u know turks better than me
    We swear much between friends but it is only in words.it doesnt have the real meaning.Like Jokes.
    We swear much when we get mad but it is only for getting relax and making others mad.
    i say "pfffffffffff fucking idiot. i am gonna fuck ur mother. " inside me or to his face but i never tried to do it or seen anyone tried
    lol do u really think that when they say it ,they really think about it ?
    It is just a way to get relax , getting relax making the other mad.
    i really love these moments noobs think that OMG THEY ARE GONNA FUCK MY MOTHER
    culture difference like chinks eat everything they see or russians kiss on lips or indians worship cows or w/e We swear too much.Maybe it means so bad to you but it doesnt to me.SO it is not important for me from where u understand it .
    You think turks are doing these and they are retards but i think missunderstanding these all is making u more retard

We swear much between friends but it is only in words.it doesnt have the real meaning.Like Jokes.
    We swear much when we get mad but it is only for getting relax and making others mad.
    i say "pfffffffffff fucking idiot. i am gonna fuck ur mother. " inside me or to his face but i never tried to do it or seen anyone tried
    culture difference like chinks eat everything they see or russians kiss on lips or indians worship cows or w/e We swear too much.Maybe it means so bad to you but it doesnt to me.SO it is not important for me from where u understand it .
    You think turks are doing these and they are retards but i think missunderstanding these all is making u more retard [/b]

so wait slm isn't just short for i fucked ur mother and its not used as an greeting OMG ? and im pretty sure turks are known for gay sex = straight as long as ur the one fucking the other guy . AM i right or am i wrong many times i have seen turks say it is ok as long as u are not the one bent over hollering OH ALLAH

Ripper_of_romania

u play too much ko :blink:

You think turks are doing these and they are retards but i think missunderstanding these all is making u more retard [/b]
    no idea but, each time i say that to a turk i get punched

lets see if i got the point right

The turk hates the 30'year old kids but forgets to see in the mirror that he is one of them too ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast