world of warcraft vs knight online

This is a discussion on world of warcraft vs knight online within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; beeeeen along time since i was here...along..time....but umm just wondering who would winn nowadays? warcraft or knight online?...
Page: 1

frostnova

beeeeen along time since i was here...along..time....but umm just wondering who would winn nowadays? warcraft or knight online?

razzy

in terms of players, longevity, more professionalism, better crowed in game, WoW hands down.

I personally do not like, since the PvP is not even close to Ko's.

TunaFishyMe

99% of KO players have all heard of WoW.
    99% WoW have not heard of KO.

Enough said lol

razzy

Enough said lol[/b]
    lol true dat

in terms of players, longevity, more professionalism, better crowed in game, WoW hands down.

I personally do not like, since the PvP is not even close to Ko's.[/b]

thats like wanting to stay in a concentration camp cause the bread's the best you've tasted in years...

llJuanMall

Enough said lol[/b]
    so true xD

Banned

If we are talking about the actual GAME then ko is much better. WoW has more english speakers, and nicer players, along with an actual company. WoW's gameplay to me just sucks. If you don't have a full party of all classes, it's just so damn hard to level. Ko has a pvp that is unrivaled by any game that I have ever played though. Since turks, and cheaters both suck at pvp, that part of the game ends up being very enjoyable.

Matador

for Pve, Professional Company, Good PLayers, > WoW

for PK, > Ko

wow is gey pk sucks so bad their

5DollahSuckySucky

WoW is boring unless u have friends to play with

Basically, its still like this:

PvP = KO > WoW
    PvE = WoW > KO

Thats based on most ppl's opinion who played both, ofc there are ppl who says WoW have best PvE AND best PvP system.

But if we look into the deeper spects, then there isnt the all huge differences.. Just different ways how different companies handle things and setup the prioity to make their customer happy or sad.

Gameplay:

WoW is pretty much quest based, everything need to be done in quest way to be easier, u can also grinding if u wanna be like those chinese grinder (or hire one for that matter). Already from this point of view, u can tell the advanture and the story of this game means a lot, compare to any other things.
    PvP is still not as good as KO IMO, its a matter of taste I guess.

Babashopping:

Yes, babashopping exist in WoW aswell, just a bit limited. 2 big things u can babashop in WoW are lvl and gold, u can pay for the specific lvl for a specific price (such pro business lol), u can also pay him for a specific reputation point, and honor points (kinda like nation points).

Customer support:

Here is how most ppl look and judge at the differences of these 2 games, K2's customer support is so crap that makes Blizzard's customer support looks like paradise. But if u look and heard of some deeper stories, then its not that much better at all.
    Ive personally heard 2 stories from my friends, one is kinda corruption or poor judge, the other just simply sux.
    The first one was told by a RL friend of mine, there was a day his housemate picked up the wrong reward from a quest, and complained to GM for server lag, and somehow the GM believed him without doing any trace or investgation, and gave him the other reward. (I wonder how many ppl got GM created items just coz they whined.. Shard +9 plx server lag, upgraded and burned wrong item)
    The other one was told by Claude, he lost a drop from an instance by some server side issues, so he sent a complain to GM, and guess what.. Im sorry, but we are unable to restore the lost item due to the server side technical diffculties. So much for the customer support eh?

Now, Im not here to say WoW sux or anything like that, the game worth the money, but dont expect WoW is like a paradise compare to KO in reality, coz its not. If u get HACKED in WoW, u need to pay a price to get urself a rollback (I dont remember the exact amount.. 20$¿?), and in WoW its possible to do a server transfer of ur char for some $$ too. Now if that was KO, ppl would complain like crazy.

Conclusion.. The game is great if theres friends u can play with, and I find the game extremely boring if u got no one to play with.. So after AHM disbanded and Dean became inactive I stopped playing, since most ppl from AHM were 70 already, so I couldnt really join their activities.
    Another thing is, WoW is a MMORPG game after all, so for someone like me who likes to play fast shooting game like CS/quake, cant stand the slow speed of WoW.

Flame on.. B)

Agree with Captain.

I played like 6 months, at the end I tried a top end guild with whom I was raiding Gruul, MAgtheridon, SSC and it came out in a oversized time investment, since u had to be online for like 6 hours for raiding nonstop (3-4 times a week) which is crazy since you could barely go take a piss.

Pk was ok, even though too much based on stuns which incapacitate the opponent which were basically one of the key to win. As a rogue with like 1700 ap unbuffed I could stunlock many of the targets which at the end proved to be rather boring.

The game is cool, the world is huge, the graphics are amazing and the pk is nice, but at the end, in my case, it was becoming really too much time consuming.

having stopped leveling in KO I now log for pk which, at the end, entertains me more than raiding npcs for 6 hrs

DragonFire

Personally, if all my friends in KO quit, I wouldn't have either. I really liked KO in the sense that I could log on every once in a while and kick some ass. And then log off and go to school..Or go to a friends house or something. But when I played wow I would have to be on half the day to raid. (mainly because I was a raid leader)

So in conclusion wow>KO only because Most of my friends quit KO.

Banned

Personally, if all my friends in KO quit, I wouldn't have either. I really liked KO in the sense that I could log on every once in a while and kick some ass. And then log off and go to school..Or go to a friends house or something. But when I played wow I would have to be on half the day to raid. (mainly because I was a raid leader)

So in conclusion wow>KO only because Most of my friends quit KO.[/b]
    WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS : (

now you go to play ET : (

talk to me on msn, i might play it with you : D