Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wow I just noticed

This is a discussion on Wow I just noticed within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Mine is better then yours...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Mine is better then yours

Cocaine

LMAO!

so you met her when she was drunk, that's always a testament of a true connection.. and i still hold to the fact that you took it as a chance to build ur ego, because your girlfriend should always be hot to u no matter how she looks if you have the right connection.. 6 weeks shouldn't make a huge dif.

Finally, babybash just took your e-penis and shoved it down your throat =\

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

HAHAHAHA

Mine is better then yours[/b]
    now look what you did, you made phantom bring up even his gf =[

p.s. that pic on msn of yours is a little too.. its just scary =[

She looks friggin scary.

And you're talking about alcohol? dude, you're both like what, 14?

Go seek some attention elsewhere.

Beast&Harlot

She looks friggin scary.

And you're talking about alcohol? dude, you're both like what, 14?

Go seek some attention elsewhere.[/b]
    14 yes nice try, considering she is almost 19, and im going to be 18.yea and the pic with her hand in her pants she looks fucked up cuz it came off a shitty fone, and she was laughing so hard her face was red.but ok since your god and apparently know it all ad apparently live on these forums thats cool.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

14 yes nice try, considering she is almost 19, and im going to be 18.yea and the pic with her hand in her pants she looks fucked up cuz it came off a shitty fone, and she was laughing so hard her face was red.but ok since your god and apparently know it all ad apparently live on these forums thats cool.[/b]
    dont be mad cuz ur not getting the kind of attention u thought ud get with this post

poor little attention whore

Beast&Harlot

dont be mad cuz ur not getting the kind of attention u thought ud get with this post

poor little attention whore [/b]
    Really i didnt care xD.Sorry to bust your bubble thinking you were going to make me feel retarted/sad/upset or something but you didnt you have entertained me if you did anythig at all.

14 yes nice try, considering she is almost 19, and im going to be 18.yea and the pic with her hand in her pants she looks fucked up cuz it came off a shitty fone, and she was laughing so hard her face was red.but ok since your god and apparently know it all ad apparently live on these forums thats cool.[/b]

I don't honestly care about the topic but... is that seriously the only comeback you have? Just because we (meaning anyone with an IQ of over a 100) are smarter than you are, does not mean that we spend all of our time here.

Beast&Harlot

I don't honestly care about the topic but... is that seriously the only comeback you have? Just because we (meaning anyone with an IQ of over a 100) are smarter than you are, does not mean that we spend all of our time here.[/b]
    LOL this is funny, you are all stating to make me laugh took fucking long enough <_<

LOL this is funny, you are all stating to make me laugh took fucking long enough <_<[/b]

You do realize that the more you "laugh", the more of an idiot you look, right?

Beast&amp;Harlot

You do realize that the more you "laugh", the more of an idiot you look, right?[/b]
    Does it seem to bother me as to what your opinion is?Hmmm lets think.............nope dont care.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Does it seem to bother me as to what your opinion is?Hmmm lets think.............nope dont care.[/b]

Obviously you do care enough to reply him.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Obviously you do care enough to reply him.[/b]
    its keeping me entertained gotta have something to do when im bored.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast