wtf

This is a discussion on wtf within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; wow k2 charged me twice for gold premium gg. So now i payed $50 for one months premium...
Page: 1

sgtkoss99

wow k2 charged me twice for gold premium gg. So now i payed $50 for one months premium

Banned Senior Member

Easy, contact your bank or send in a cs ticket with the double payment history. One of them will refund you

Banned

I would contact customer support first, I'm not sure if they might ban you or not if you just charge back? (Payment Fraud)

sgtkoss99

Easy, contact your bank or send in a cs ticket with the double payment history. One of them will refund you[/b]
    yeah i heard if i do it through the bank they will ban my character

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

wow k2 charged me twice for gold premium gg. So now i payed $50 for one months premium[/b]
    I'll explain it to you step by step;

1) Send a ticket to CS
    2) Wait 24hours for escalated response
    3) Wait 48 hours from the time you got escalated response
    4) If you still didn't receive a response then send a PM to Aurjetor and tell him that if you don't receive a compensation you will charge back and if you get banned for something you did not receive you will take your case to BBB
    5) If he takes you seriously, he'll prolly say that he forwarded your request to billing department.

P.S. Don't forget to include your ticket number!, This has worked for me couple times, wouldn't hurt to try.

Banned Senior Member

Or try Linus, I know he's not Customer Support but he might be able to do something about the double charge or get that ticket directed to billing or the rep in charge of billing. If you know their name then just do Attention: (name ) and they will send it right to them... worked for me in the past when I contact the head of billing XD

sgtkoss99

thanks guys i'll try your suggestions