ZMA vs shakes?

This is a discussion on ZMA vs shakes? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; First of, i know you all get your dicks in a twist when people ask about weight lifting / gym ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

First of, i know you all get your dicks in a twist when people ask about weight lifting / gym so if you don't like it leave now.

I was just wondering if any of you have taken ZMA pills or CrEE-1200 (creatine pills) and if it hads any side effects. Or even if you noticed a lot of difference and worth the money?
    I'm 17 atm and been taking protein shakes after a gym session but my mates have these pills and seem to be getting better endurance etc. It says do not take if under 18, but is that just a precaution for the makers legal rights? or...am i fucked lol

btw: these are all legal so it's not a druggie topic.

sounds like it will make u shit ur pants

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

If its creatine ethyl ester, don't bother with it.. Studies showed that it's no more potent then regular creapure mono-hydrated.. Trust me I have tried about every creatine out there and currently taking Size-on and if you're gonna take creatine just stick with mono.. It's cheap and effective and all you do is drink plenty of water{since you're lifting I am sure you already do}..

Basically ZMA is zinc ,magnesium and B-6 I think, maybe more, so it should be safe, but I am no expert lol.. If you haven&#39;t tried Purple Wraath or White Flood, they are pretty good pre and post workout supps.. What kinda protein you take? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ <--- If you need to know something this is the place..

And yes private, a lot of supps gives ya gas and the shits lol..