Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

60-second floodcontrol

This is a discussion on 60-second floodcontrol within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; they should make it 0 seconds in the sections that ur post count dont go up...such as market sections. otherwise ...
Page: 3

Banned

they should make it 0 seconds in the sections that ur post count dont go up...such as market sections. otherwise 60 seconds is fine

Mens

You got to look at all the downsides if you would do this. Just think what would happen if this occured, then think once more should you think about changing the time limit?

I wouldn't, i look back on the post about furezzo or how ever you spell his name and i do think hes spamming. But i do not regret my decision for defending him because there was a argument there he could have said so i said it for him, but now i see everyday posting some what useless garbage. Yesterday i seen top 20 and he was 61 post to the ko4lifenewsthread at only 21 and this was early in the morning for me. and even that german kid whos donator. there both alike. german dude just started posting when ge became donator and hes almost 1k post.

But ill say it again THINK what the downsides would be if this 20 second rule would be implanted in the system.
    i wont reply to this topic again, just think, no need to qoute me. bb going school[/b]
    HOLY SHIT!

I just realised you were American, thought you were a foreigner with horrible sentence structures.

HOLY SHIT!

I just realised you were American, thought you were a foreigner with horrible sentence structures.[/b]
    He had me fooled for a while too.

RiseAgainst_

I hate it... its a life time wasting feature.

Sometimes i click several topics on my opera browser so i read both.. i reply to both but HEYYYYYYY GOTTA wait time of my life to wait and reply. I still notice a long wait...

It sucks and i think it should indeed be lowered, you know.. time is precious.

Im wonderng atm wait... i have 30 secs delay?

Aba

test

The error returned was:
    Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

AHAH :P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

30 sec ftw <3

I like 30 Back when it was 60 I just quit and wen&#39;t to another forum. h8 to wait.

Banned

60 second flood control if apsolutly fine , makes people stop spamming. and controlled.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

hmm I think 30 is to short now.

That ferezzo guy or something has 65 posts today? :S

dragunmaster

i agree make it shorter doesnt matter to me what it is just make it shorter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123