Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

before i even got a chance to question

This is a discussion on before i even got a chance to question within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; how long did dro get baned for...
Page: 2

Boyce

how long did dro get baned for

Banned

If hes banned then hes banned, get over it. If you like him so much talk to him on msn.

Boyce

/agree
    gator boy is WAY to eager to ban

dro gets away with alot more stuff then anyone else will, hes always flaming people, being a racist ass, and whatever else you can think off. hes been here a long time so i imagine hes picked up a rather large warn %. he got his last strike most likely.

how do you know vandy was the one who banned him.

dro gets away with alot more stuff then anyone else will, hes always flaming people, being a racist ass, and whatever else you can think off. hes been here a long time so i imagine hes picked up a rather large warn %. he got his last strike most likely.

how do you know vandy was the one who banned him.[/b]
    Because Dro asked me and I told him?

And no, Dro hasn't accumulated a large warning percentage. In fact, I believe he is at either 10% or 20%.

TunaFishyMe

FUCK KILL THE WHITE BOY!

k ty shurt. and wow that is a really big ban for only being 20%, can anyone show the post in which he got the ban?

oh nvm must of been that topic where they were talking about white girls and black guys.

TunaFishyMe

no cuz vandy is a fuckin fag and should be hit by a car.
    and NO ONE WILL FUCKING CARE.
    no one likes you vandy. NO ONE. Stop lying to yourself!

Banned

I liked Dro

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2300153

dro's ONLY remotely racist post, and guess what? its no different than tuna and dro's CONTINUAL joking around with eachother on the forum, in fact the picture included int he post pretty much PROVES dro isnt being serious

tuna will call dro a beaner(as will many others, including admins)
    dro will say something about tuna's asianality
    tuna will say something back
    vandy will say something cuz he thinks people like him(but they really dont, GTFO VANDY NO ONE LIKES U)
    tuna and dro will SERIOUSLY(not jokingly) flame vandy because hes an idiot

on top of all that, dro was DEFENDING other races from vandy's blatant racism...ya thats the true sign of someone racism, defending races ROFL...if u wanna ban anyone from racism ban yourself vandy u hypocritical sack of shit, stop abusing ur powers just cuz ur butt buddy moe got banned by shurt for 3 days

Banned

vandy will say something cuz he thinks people like him(but they really dont, GTFO VANDY NO ONE LIKES U)
    tuna and dro will SERIOUSLY(not jokingly) flame vandy because hes an idiot[/b]
    This pretty much sums up all this issue.

This pretty much sums up all this issue.[/b]
    EXACTLY!

DOWN WITH POWER ABUSE FROM SHITTY MODS

TunaFishyMe

FUCK WHITE TRASH!!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2300153

dro's ONLY remotely racist post, and guess what? its no different than tuna and dro's CONTINUAL joking around with eachother on the forum, in fact the picture included int he post pretty much PROVES dro isnt being serious

tuna and dro will SERIOUSLY(not jokingly) flame vandy because hes an idiot
    on top of all that, dro was DEFENDING other races from vandy's blatant racism...ya thats the true sign of someone racism, defending races ROFL...if u wanna ban anyone from racism ban yourself vandy u hypocritical sack of shit, stop abusing ur powers just cuz ur butt buddy moe got banned by shurt for 3 days[/b]
    dro was also being a bit racist toward vandy/white people. i think people forget from time to time, black and asian arent the only races, white is actually a race/skin color too. but either way dro shouldnt have banned perm banned.

dro was indeed defending some racist, but he was indeed flaming the white race. vandy may have made some remarks that came off a bit racist..but those are just his opinions and his views. vandy wasnt sitting there saying "OMG FUCK NEGROS I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL AND BURN THEM ON A CROSS" he was actually saying that he wasnt racist and how he went to a black school. he made a comment and said alot of black people are voting for obama because he is black. vandy goes to a school that is mostly black people..he must of heard that CHANGE acronym everyday. i will be the first to say..im not a fan of most black girls just from personal experience. like half my school is black girls and they are just so freaking obnoxious and loud..and really stupid.

dro was also being a bit racist toward vandy. i think people forget from time to time, black and asian arent the only races, white is actually a race/skin color too. but either way dro shouldnt have banned perm banned.[/b]
    im white and i took no offense to any of dro's posts

if it were truely racist it would effect all of the race fact is vandy IS white trash so calling him such really isnt racism but more-so just telling the truth...oh no does me calling him white trash right now make me racist against my own race!? rofl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast