Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forbid Sharer Requests

This is a discussion on Forbid Sharer Requests within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Like we are not allowed to talk about private servers i feel like this forums serves a big roll when ...
Page: 1

Like we are not allowed to talk about private servers i feel like this forums serves a big roll when it comes to people finding sharers, Block that, if You donīt have time to play - then dont play, instead of kicking everybody who doesnt share in the balls. Im sure who ever feels he cant go on without sharing he will find a way to get one anyways, but please remove that part from ko4life.

Every account is meant to be played by 1 person. People come here and say the got "hacked" while actually what happened was that a sharer scammed them, because of tickets not dissapearing and passwordīs being easy to "cRaCk" sharing is not a good idea, you can never really know know the person you share with. Sharing something through the internet? Itīs not even near the thing with selling for USD because its like a deal that can go on for months and months without closing. Earth calling.

Like we are not allowed to talk about private servers i feel like this forums serves a big roll when it comes to people finding sharers, Block that, if You donīt have time to play - then dont play, instead of kicking everybody who doesnt share in the balls. Im sure who ever feels he cant go on without sharing he will find a way to get one anyways, but please remove that part from ko4life.

Every account is meant to be played by 1 person. People come here and say the got "hacked" while actually what happened was that a sharer scammed them, because of tickets not dissapearing and passwordīs being easy to "cRaCk" sharing is not a good idea, you can never really know know the person you share with. Sharing something through the internet? Itīs not even near the thing with selling for USD because its like a deal that can go on for months and months without closing. Earth calling.[/b]
    well.... its not against k2's TOS to share.. unless they changed it.. and its no different than people that used to buy accounts.... some people simply dont have the time to grind their characters, so they give the option to someon eelse who doesnt have as much money to gear up a nice nice char.......... Sharing is also good in the way that when i get bored of playing my priest, i can always play my friend's chars.......... And about the scamming hacking... its 100% ur fault, since you are the one that chose the sharer.......

private servers are ILLEGAL thats why its prohibited here..

well.... its not against k2's TOS to share.. unless they changed it.. and its no different than people that used to buy accounts.... some people simply dont have the time to grind their characters, so they give the option to someon eelse who doesnt have as much money to gear up a nice nice char.......... Sharing is also good in the way that when i get bored of playing my priest, i can always play my friend's chars.......... And about the scamming hacking... its 100% ur fault, since you are the one that chose the sharer.......

private servers are ILLEGAL thats why its prohibited here..[/b]
    I never said its against the TOS. I agree sharing has its good sides but it should not have a place on these forums because of the sideeffects, like i said, you can share with your friends much as you want, just dont use These forums to find sharers. And i havent said anything about whose fault is what, its about having a chance to limit it.

sharing has a LETHAL effect on the gameplay thats why it should be prohibited here

Every account is meant to be played by 1 person. People come here and say the got "hacked" while actually what happened was that a sharer scammed them, because of tickets not dissapearing and passwordīs being easy to "cRaCk" sharing is not a good idea, you can never really know know the person you share with. Sharing something through the internet? Itīs not even near the thing with selling for USD because its like a deal that can go on for months and months without closing. Earth calling.[/b]
    Actually no.

I agree with your opinion about the sharing subject. Personally I find it extremely stupid that ppl just SEARCH for sharers from a forum full of random ppl, just how much more do u want ur account get hacked? Usually sharing an account should be done with very close friend, otherwise u are doomed to get hacked (scammed). Actually, even some of those close friends would get u fked, so I cant see how secure a stranger can be.
    And yes, this gives the forum a long term effect, such as account hacked topics, ppl complaining about forum dont protect their users etc. Fishing a sharer out of 25k ppl seems just as unsafe as trading/buying account, its like giving out ur house key to someone walking on the street and ask him to take care of it for u.
    Im sure those who wanna share want to be someone they know, or in other words their friends, and if they are close friends, then Im sure they have contacts from MSN or any other ways of asking.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I agree with your opinion about the sharing subject. Personally I find it extremely stupid that ppl just SEARCH for sharers from a forum full of random ppl, just how much more do u want ur account get hacked? Usually sharing an account should be done with very close friend, otherwise u are doomed to get hacked (scammed). Actually, even some of those close friends would get u fked, so I cant see how secure a stranger can be.
    And yes, this gives the forum a long term effect, such as account hacked topics, ppl complaining about forum dont protect their users etc. Fishing a sharer out of 25k ppl seems just as unsafe as trading/buying account, its like giving out ur house key to someone walking on the street and ask him to take care of it for u.
    Im sure those who wanna share want to be someone they know, or in other words their friends, and if they are close friends, then Im sure they have contacts from MSN or any other ways of asking.[/b]
    I disagree. I think it is up to the person who owns the account to decide what he or she wants to do with it. Remember this community only represents the english speakers. Even if we stop people sharing, 90% of the other people who play KO will still share. I think that if someone wants to put his account on the line and get a sharer, then fair enough.

However, i agree that this forum shouldn't be used to find sharers. it is true that probably 50% of the hacked accounts that people lose on this forum are probably due to sharers. It is just asking to get hacked when you look for sharers on a random forum. Sure, occasionally you will find that good person, but the area of this forum scammers and hackers look at the most will probably be that area. If you are gonna find a sharer, it should be someone you know/have known in my opinion; like c4ptain says, freinds.

So, although i disagree that sharing should be prevented, i do agree that finding sharers from this forum should be prevented.

I disagree. I think it is up to the person who owns the account to decide what he or she wants to do with it. Remember this community only represents the english speakers. Even if we stop people sharing, 90% of the other people who play KO will still share. I think that if someone wants to put his account on the line and get a sharer, then fair enough.

However, i agree that this forum shouldn't be used to find sharers. it is true that probably 50% of the hacked accounts that people lose on this forum are probably due to sharers. It is just asking to get hacked when you look for sharers on a random forum. Sure, occasionally you will find that good person, but the area of this forum scammers and hackers look at the most will probably be that area. If you are gonna find a sharer, it should be someone you know/have known in my opinion; like c4ptain says, freinds.

So, although i disagree that sharing should be prevented, i do agree that finding sharers from this forum should be prevented.[/b]
    Well thats what i ment, do it in your own home if u must :lol:

Well thats what i ment, do it in your own home if u must :lol:[/b]
    =D. A bit like... wait, that can be done outside your home h34r:

Well thats what i ment, do it in your own home if u must :lol:[/b]
    =D. A bit like... wait, that can be done outside your home h34r:

Its not hard man... If you dont want to share, Dont share.. If your only making this post cause people lvl up faster then you or something then get a sharer ill share with you

Its not hard man... If you dont want to share, Dont share.. If your only making this post cause people lvl up faster then you or something then get a sharer ill share with you [/b]
    If i want to sell my account i cant do that, but if i wanted i could make millions of accounts with proxys and promise unbelievable exping ratios and scam myself a ferraris worth with sharing.

Im only making this post since a big part of the ko4life staff is a bunch of hypocrites who take the forum as it was when it started, got news for em, it has changed.

If i want to sell my account i cant do that, but if i wanted i could make millions of accounts with proxys and promise unbelievable exping ratios and scam myself a ferraris worth with sharing.

Im only making this post since a big part of the ko4life staff is a bunch of hypocrites who take the forum as it was when it started, got news for em, it has changed.[/b]
    How can you say that?

Are you oblivious to all the changes that have recently happened?

How can you say that?

Ive been here from day 1.

The amount of changes is not a constant we should be looking at.

How can you say that?

Ive been here from day 1.

The amount of changes is not a constant we should be looking at.[/b]
    srry but I must say +1 to that

iiason

it's 100% up to the owner of the account.

if they want to share, they run the risks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast