Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make Knowledge Base more visible.

This is a discussion on Make Knowledge Base more visible. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; This forum seems very low in your order. Ko4life is best encouraging success at the game. Feel - my post ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

This forum seems very low in your order.

Ko4life is best encouraging success at the game.

Feel - my post on success/fail at compounding new weapons should be deleted.

Got moved to this forum after a few posts and didn't aquire anything called knowledge.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I moved it to the Knowledge Base section because your post is about collecting and analyzing data.

If someone else has the same questions as you and would like to get more information about that topic, they can look in that section.

This is the purpose of the Knowledge Base section.

Ignore Me Senior Member

What about making the subforum more visible?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Thank you for contacting ko4life. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to an admin for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

But seriously, not my department. Admins are responsible for the general layout of the forums. I'm sure one of them will read this sooner or later and provide feedback.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Thank you for contacting ko4life. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to an admin for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

[/b]
    Where do I see that being used all the time? :unsure:
    oh yea CS =[

But seriously, not my department. Admins are responsible for the general layout of the forums. I'm sure one of them will read this sooner or later and provide feedback.[/b]
    rofl best plodez post ive seen :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why is the knowledge base even still around? it is in no way different from gamehelp section

its original purpose was to put all ANSWERED topics from game help into knowledge base, so there would be a section with tons of ANSWERED questions there, so people could search that topic and get all the answers they need so there wouldnt be any reposts in gamehelp section

but since no mod wanted to put that much effort into organizing the two sections, the section has turned into a duplicate of the gamehelp section...actually even worse because people tend to ask the same question in BOTH sections, as well as teh question already been answered previously in gamehelp section

i vote delete knowledge base <_< or have th emods stop being lazy and fix it so its how it shoudl be

But seriously, not my department. Admins are responsible for the general layout of the forums. I&#39;m sure one of them will read this sooner or later and provide feedback.[/b]

rofl best plodez post ive seen :P[/b]
    yea +1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea Isnt it the same as ingame questions

yea Isnt it the same as ingame questions[/b]
    oh shit you played the thread necro card

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have moved it to the archive area but posting is now disabled so if people want to read anything on there they can.

Hope this cures the problem for people.

Yes I am back for christmas , no more treatment untill the new year

Unable to view the Knowledge Base in the Archive.

i think felix accidentally made it hidden ><"

i dont see it anymore, (i never use it anyway so w/e)

but welcome back felix!!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Unable to view the Knowledge Base in the Archive. [/b]

i think felix accidentally made it hidden ><"[/b]

i think he meant: its removed but people who have links to it will still be able to view whatever they were linking to, they just wont be able to browse/post there anymore

dunno though...cuz ive never seen anyone link to it xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast